xisto Community
anarchyboard88

George Dubya Bush Finally Gets It. the stats dont lie.

Do you approve of the war?  

25 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

My take on the war? Well,:

1.  We went in there for several reasons.  We are trying to acomplish those.

2.  We are trying to liberate a suppressed country, it is not the people who are killing our troops, but the terrorists.

3.  We got rid of Sadam, that is enough for me to support the war.

4.  We are establishing Democracy, one of the best forms of government.

5.  But, Bush gets blamed for it.  Why?  He had no choice but to go in and get rid of the terrorists, if not, then who is to stop those people from coming in and causing more havoc?

What am I coming to?  I believe that the war, although not always benefiting us, is liberating a people who have lived with murder and violence.  what we are doing is great.  We needed to go in.  the price is high, but the price without it is even higher.  Although I don't support war itself, I do support the casue of what we are doing.  I believe that we are taking longer than we should, but if we got into high gear, I think we would be out soon.

208908[/snapback]

I think that the connection between Sadam Husain and terrorists is hard to make. I also am not sure if the IRAQ war is doing more to stop terrorism or encourage it. It is my opinion that if the US was going to go into IRAQ it should of done it with the support of the UN or at least the support of NATO.

I think that getting rid of Sadam Husain and liberating IRAQ could be jugged by history as very positive but it is early to see all the consequences. I have know idea what the consequences are of the united states leaving now. I think the plan is to pass control over to the IRAQ govenmnet so that the number of troops can be reduced and the troops there can be moved to safer places and only called upon when absolutely needed.

Edited by s243a (see edit history)

My take on the war? Well,:

1.  We went in there for several reasons.  We are trying to acomplish those.

2.  We are trying to liberate a suppressed country, it is not the people who are killing our troops, but the terrorists.

3.  We got rid of Sadam, that is enough for me to support the war.

4.  We are establishing Democracy, one of the best forms of government.

5.  But, Bush gets blamed for it.  Why?  He had no choice but to go in and get rid of the terrorists, if not, then who is to stop those people from coming in and causing more havoc?

What am I coming to?  I believe that the war, although not always benefiting us, is liberating a people who have lived with murder and violence.  what we are doing is great.  We needed to go in.  the price is high, but the price without it is even higher.  Although I don't support war itself, I do support the casue of what we are doing.  I believe that we are taking longer than we should, but if we got into high gear, I think we would be out soon.

208908[/snapback]

1. There was and is no valid reason to accomplish for US army in Iraq

2. The majoroty in Iraq wasn't supressed and those who were, Sadam was told by US diplomats, they were a threat to the Iraqi order.

3. Sadam = Bush = Sadam... They are both wicked leaders who are eager for power.

4. Democracy? yea for the rich and elite... Even in our Western Nations democracy is corrupted.

5. Bush and his used false information to invade Iraq, there was no connection between the Al "cia" Qaida and Sadam Hussein, that information was falsified only to legalize an attack, in wich the US has and have control over one of the biggest oilfields.

Those who arw above Bush only care for the oil in that region and for their white "supremacy", they don't care for freedom nor humanrights, thats what is shown by the Allied offensive. And the statement about terrorist activity really ain't true, since the ones who "attacked" NY were those who are funded and ordered by the CIA. Of course, now there is anarchy and terrorism in Iraq, but that for the US to blame, since they caused anarchy with their invasion. What would you do if people invaded and wrecked your hood in wich you was happy and prosperous? :)

Anybody around ignoring that Sadam's trial starts up again this very day ? It really does, but I hardly think that it will make the matter any clearer. Maybe glimpses, but there have been so many lies in this story...Well, since the boys are not yet to come back at the moment, I suggest we wait a bit and see if some of the items detailed in this topic prove acurate with this trial. Future will tell the truth, or hopefully part of it, more surely than anybody of us.