xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Microsoft

Ipod Nano Sig! please rate it

Wow, thats so awesome! You need a dancing iPod lady like the commercials. Well, just a sugggestion and I bet you could find one if you searched google Just transparensize it and add it on small.

wow i really like it. im very impressed by it. you cropped the face really well and i like where you put it. the background works really well with the whole atmosphere of the picture. the only thing i would change is maybe the font. im thinking which font would fit well with the ipod but i dont know. maybe you can choose something elegant or something. anothing thing im thinking about is maybe you can turn the ipod around a bit so that the hand comes out of the right side and you can make it a bit bigger. anyways thumbs up. good job. :lol:

I think if you used the colors of the ipod in the background it would look better, face is a little dark and I'm not to fond of the yellow either.

What would have been a nice touch, is a gloss effect like you see Apple do in most logos and layouts.