xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
XRated

Canadian Mailing Service Sucks! So Mad :angry:

I sent out a 36 dollar's money order over a month ago for a IRCD shell and it still hasn't arrived :) i know that 36 dollar's isn't alot to most people but for being unemployed it really is alot , ive asked the provider if they have recieved payment and there answer was no .. so im guessing the mailing service has lost the money order and honostly i don't see any chance of getting it back grrr so mad! It's only going to the US from Canada , it should of been there 3 week's ago :PBlah i guess *BLEEP* happens (Sorry for harsh language)Boo on canadian mail services!!! :)

If you give us more details regarding the Mail and the service order including contact details. We can officially raise voice against such crappy service and move this thread to YOUR VOICE forum. :)

Hmm not exactly sure , It's located in Stirling Ontario , Canada "Stirling Post Office" hehe and i sent the order to Alcatraz Media located in Georgia USA i believe , It's really not alot to make such a fuss over but i had to let the steam out . I lost what cash i had for nothing :)