xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
mini148

Moshi Moshi ^^

Hello, whoever is reading this.. ^^I'm actually making a site for my little sister, so all the content on it will be hers.. but all the posts made here will be mine, as I'm the one building and maintaining her site ^^So.. about me? What can I say? I'm an otaku, and a second-year computer science major.. and a girl, which seems to make me stand out like a sore thumb, quite often ^^;But don't hold it against me, heh.. I can still kick your butt ^.~Actually.. maybe I can't, since I'm all into FFXI right now, and I'm a very helpful and non-butt-kicking whm.. ^^Either way, there you have it.. Togii (Mini is my sister's SN XD;; ) in way too many words :)

I'm an otaku

204365[/snapback]

Hi and welcome to the Trap. Nice to see you helping your sister out with her site.

Ideally, you will assist others on the forum as well with your Computer Science knowledge by posting some good Tutorials and assisting with their Topics.

A question to you about the above quote. Our membership is International in scope. Could you explain the comment I have quoted above, please. I, for instance, do not know what 'an otaku' is.

Thanks.

ahh.. hello there.. welcome to Xisto. =P.. So.. it seem like you're japanese. Maybe you should give me japanese lessons =P.. just kidding.OH.. even though i'm not japanese but i might know a few words.. so i could answer your question jlhaslip. An otaku is a nerdy person (like someone that watches anime for 24/7) am i right?. .ehehe.. i'm sorry if my definition is wrong. =P

Welcome to Xisto.com, we have many female members here some better at webdesigning then some males :P. But anyways, we have thousands of topics to choose from thousands of people to talk to, i think we have a small community of FFXI players, I for one hate FFXI cuz that game is so hacked and non-cheat proof its not worth my time and effor to play it.But anyways, make sure to read the rules of the forum, we have several admin with links to helping you out make sure you don't miss anything. We are fair to everyone when it comes to the rules, so enjoy your stay and KONICHIEEEWA!!! :):) .

Could you explain the comment I have quoted above, please. I, for instance, do not know what 'an otaku' is.

204372[/snapback]

Ah, sorry ^^

"A hardcore fan of anim? and/or manga. Although used with pride by many western fans to describe themselves, the term carries as negative a connotation in Japan as 'Trekkie' does here. Pronounced ?o-tah-koo?."

http://www.animetion.co.uk/glossary.htm

I'm not actually -that- hardcore about it, but I figure it's a good word to use.. any other anime fans will know what I mean, and people who aren't anime fans wont understand, which is nice.. because people seem to think weird things about me when they hear I like anime o.o

Hehe.. my site got messed up with the server shift, so I decided to scrap it and start over ^^ (I was actually thinking of doing that anyways, that just seemed like a good push :B)So.. try, try again.. I was Mini148, now I'm Togi.. which is nice, since Mini is my sister's handle, and I felt odd posting with it ^^;(To clear up any confusion.. although this place is seemingly big enough that no one would notice, anyways ^^;; )