xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Unregistered 015

Suggest A Name For A Company? Companys bussiness is web development

Suggest me a good name for my company

Suggest A Name For A Company?

Hello,

I am starting a small company of 25 seters, Its a US process and its a Debt Settlement Program. I need some help finding a good name for my company.

-reply by Shahul Hussain

suggest a good company name

Sir we are going to start new real estate business in india so pl suggest us a good name contents of business as follo

1. Property consultatant

2. Home finance consltaant of various banks

Thanks

Nilesh shinde

-question by nilesh

Name For the Company

Hello, Can you please suggest me a name of the company which has a synonym with innovation for my software company.

Thanks,

Rishikesh

-reply by Rishikesh

plan to openan companySuggest A Name For A Company?We want to start a company in field of automation and instumentoation service for process industry. Suggest name-reply by Arun

A name for your Bussiness!Suggest A Name For A Company?I have a good name InTernet standing for I.T. Because yo are incomputer software. Your catch phrase could be I'm I.T, the one you have been looking for.-reply by Rowan

Suggest a New Company NameSuggest A Name For A Company?

I am starting a new company which will handle IT  & Telecom Product. Please suggest me a unique/weird Company Name.

eg. <Name> Info Solutions

Thanking you in advance.

Inormation RequestSuggest A Name For A Company?

Hello sir/madam,

I hope you would be in a good health.

I planned to start my own Consultancy and Services for a BPO Industry.So please anyone can suggest any good and innovative name for my company and I will be really thankful and praise about your kindness to be take part to keep a name for my company for a new business.

Am eagerly waiting for your mail/response from the best people who likes you.

Thank You and Have a nive day!

adhavan 

-reply by Adhava

There are many online services which provides the name and logo for the newly designed companies you can take help from there also..........

but as you are asking from forum members and your business is related to Web Development I'll just suggest you to name it

"Technocrates Computer" :D

Edited by emily9 (see edit history)

New Name for small company Suggest A Name For A Company?

Hello Sir,

Please help me with suggesting the name for my small company related computer company, I will be thank ful for this.

Have a nice day.

Thank You.

Regards./txtmngr/images/smileys/smiley1.Gif

-reply by Azhar

name for the companySuggest A Name For A Company?

Wonderful name to start a small companySuggest A Name For A Company?Dear Sir/ Madam,As, we are planned to startup a new small scale industry that is we are into manufacture of mechanical seals which come in chemical industrial pumps & Service... Suggest a Good name to start up as soon as possible... It would be better if you can send me as many as you can.. We would like to go with 3 starting alphabets ... ( B, S, V )Any one of the above said alphabets will be lucky ...Thanking you 

companySuggest A Name For A Company?Hello sir,I self is Rohit vijay and I am 27 years old. Currently I doing work with a real estate company as a post of accountant.Now I want to incorporate a new company which business is stock marcket trading and mutual fund .Can u suggest me a latest name for my new company-reply by Rohit Vijay

interior contracts company nameSuggest A Name For A Company?

hi,

my self (madhavi)and my friend(madhu) are about to start up a new interior design contracts company and we are looking for a decent and catchy name for that company. Like MM group of projects or something like. Can any one suggest a name for my company Please.

thank u

Madhavi

suggest name for radio jockey academySuggest A Name For A Company?I plan on openning a radio jockey academy soon, but don't have the name for yet. Do you have ANY ideas?-question by Vikas

Suggest name for an event mangement companySuggest A Name For A Company?

Hi could you please suggest a name for an event management company. We are looking at one word & starting with "B" 

I will thankful to you if you could reply at the earliest

Many Thanks,

Bhavana

Attractive and Meaning ful name for a Construction CompanySuggest A Name For A Company?

Dear Sir/ Madam

I am going to start my own company in the field of electro-mechanical and civil contracting for industrial, commercial and private sector. If you can suggest me  a good name name for my company I will be thankful of you. If you can provide me the name by tommorrow it will be highly appreciable as I hav to submit my papers.

Waiting to hear from your end.

-reply by Ahmed