xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Unregistered 015

Suggest A Name For A Company? Companys bussiness is web development

Name for NGO (Social Services )Suggest A Name For A Company?Dear Sir/Madam This is Arun ,As we are planning to open a NGO (social service ) so please suggest us by giving new names , so I would be thankful .As I would be waiting for your reply .Note : Suggesting you to give us Modern names or International suitable names & below are my contact details ..Thanks & RegardsArun Kumar .A#18,1st Main Road Singapura ,Vidyaranayapura postBangalore -560097Email: ikonvish@gmail.ComMobile : 9886513477-reply by Arun

want to Change the name of the companySuggest A Name For A Company?

Dear Sir,

Basically we r a consultant, I mean we recruit people in different companies.We r in IT, BPO, LPO,KPO,Manu etc and we r already running our bussiness with the name of Genius IT Solution Pvt. Ltd.. But now we want to change the name of our company. So please suggest few  names for my company.

Thanks!

Govind Yadav

-reply by Govind

want to Change the name of the companySuggest A Name For A Company?

Dear Sir,

Basically we r a consultant, I mean we recruit people in different companies.We r in IT, BPO, LPO,KPO,Manu etc and we r already running our bussiness with the name of Genius IT Solution Pvt. Ltd.. But now we want to change the name of our company. So please suggest few  names for my company.

Thanks!

Govind Yadav

-reply by Govind

Suuggest a name for a company Suggest A Name For A Company?Hi.Please help me to find a company name for my new computer hardware & networking business.-question by Parthasarathi

Suggest A Name For A Company?Suggest A Name For A Company?Hello sir/ Madam,I self is Sangeeta Prajapati and I am 37 years old. Currently I doing work with a Well known IATA Approved Air Travels as a post of International Air Ticketing Counter Staff. Now I planned to start my own Consultancy and Services for a Travel Industry.So please anyone can suggest any good and innovative name for my company and I will be really thankful and praise about your kindness to be take part to keep a name for my company for a new business.We would like to go with 1 starting alphabets ... ( H ) will be lucky...Awaiting your reply as soon as possible...Thanking you,Sangeeta-reply by Sangeeta Prajapati

Company name suggestSuggest A Name For A Company?

Dear Sir/Madam 

as we are already starting for opennig a company for the following activities.

- Design , manufacture and installation of electrical panel.

thanks

Ahmad Rashed

-reply by Ahmad Rashed

A Name For A Company?Suggest A Name For A Company?

Dear Sir/Madam

This is pavani, as we are planning to open a arctechure company. So please suggest us by giving new names , so I would beThankful .As I would be waiting for your reply .Note : Suggesting you to give us Modern names or International suitableNames and meaning full like short and sweet.

Thank&Regards

Pavani Perumalla

-reply by pavani

new company namesSuggest A Name For A Company?

Dear Friends, I like to start a CNC Manufactring Company.Please Sujesst some names

-reply by jayaprakash

company name suggestion for a trading companySuggest A Name For A Company?Dear Sir/ Madam!Can you help me find a good business name for a trading company/enterprises which cater all kinds of mechanical and industrial products? (something that has a "rich" word or other alternative word which is better. Thank you in advance!-reply by joyce

Most of the time you would want to use things that people can't hate on.For example you can usually use nature for most product names.If your starting something like facial cleansers or a makeup line,i would suggest maybe fruits(which gives people the impression of freshness or puritty).An example of one would be Pomegranet.But keep in mind you dont want too put too much or too little detail in the product name.Hope this helps!! :D

I plan on openning a bussiness soon, but dont have the name for the company yet. Do you have ANY ideas?Company's bussiness is Real estate (such as New booking, resale etc.).Suggest your names here!

Hi,I am starting a new bussiness in electronics and automation buissness. Please suggest good powerful name.Regards,Rajveer

Hey I am soon opening a firm of mine....the business is regarding interior desinging....I am bit confused in choosing a name of my design firm...can u please suggest me a good name...

hi there i m gng to open an online shopping site where every thing is available from A to Z ...but i hv a lot of names coming in my head ...i want a name like 'shopzilla' or 'affordable' but these names are taken so plZ suggest a cool and a catchy name for my shopping sitethanksregardsxeshanhk2k11@gmail.com