xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Professor Kirby

Getting Enough Sleep At Night heres my advice

well i believe 8 hours sleeps is necessary for every person. but life is getting so bussy that some time i don't get even 4-5 hours in a day to sleep. but now i don't feel problem after sleeping 4 hours in a day.. <_<

Yeah, i remember the first time i stayed up all night. I was on the computer messing around on the internet during a summer vacation. I think i started to hallucinate around 3:30 AM. I finally went to bed when the sun was coming up around 6:30 AM. That was a really weird experience. I am currently going to high school and if i did this during school days, that would really be messed up. I doubt that i would even be able to make the steps from the entrance of the campus to my classroom. Although some people think that when you sleep too much, you are just being lazy, i think sleep is ok. After that i went to bed i snuggled my pillow and slept all through the day, waking up around 6:30 pm and then, probably, another night up!? Really doess anyone one know if staying up all night and sleeping all day is a good thing?--> Efrain was here

it?s not a bad thing, whenever i am on vacations i swap the days with the nights, and go to sleep by 8:30, sometimes i?m on the computer way past noon, and i go on the normal people schedule again for a few days. I have a friend who is a hotel receptionist that works from 10-7. I wish I had a night job, my social life wouldn?t suffer that much because i?m a loner :Dnow i have to go back to sleeping at night because i just realised i have to take exams during the day, and i should be able to think and be alert while sitting for more than 4 hours. i think i will be up until 8 o?clock today, it?s almost 6 a.m. here...