xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
xadoflitan

Site Down

My site schizofarm.trap17.com has had a database connect error for the forums for 2 days, it clearly cant connect to the database. I also recently transferred all my data and setting from schizofarm.trap17.com to schizofarm.com and the error carried over to schizofarm.com.wondering whats wrong, been like this for 2 daYS.Xadoflitan

I looked on the site you first mentioned, and I don't see any errors. I also look at your forum and everythings looks just fine :) .Are you still using Xisto server, or do you use another webserver?

sigh...so quick to blame on something without trying every possible solution...

Schizofarm is a non-profit informational website for schizophrenics and their family and friends.
Membership is free and gives you full access to:

Forums - Start up a discussion!
Art Gallery - Beautiful artwork by our members!
Journals - Keep a journal of your progress!
>
Arcade - Compete against others for a high score!
Chatroom - Talk with other members!
More - Hourly updated news feed regarding schizophrenia!

As a guest, you have access to the forums, and can reply to posts, but you cannot post new topics. You have access to the news, and shoutbox, which is displayed on the top row, and bottom left side. To gain access to other features you must become a member, so please become a member today.

The art gallery has postings of our members' beautiful artwork. You will have access to that once you become a member. The chatroom is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Once you become a member you can also create your own personal journal!

So become a member today and start enjoying what a real community should feel like. This place is for schizophrenics, and people interested in schizophrenia, or worried that they have it. Friends, family, and others all can join in.

-Webmaster

I too can see your site just fine without any problem. Which means the problem is at your end. Either you are causing your browser to block this site (IP 69.50.188.18) or your cache needs to be cleaned out, make Xisto.com as your trusted site, your ISP may be blocking or your firewall decided to block it automatically.

You need to be more specific as can you still access your FTP? How about cPanel using this link: http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ ?

i think the server blocked my ip because i tried loggin in with a different username / password thats why i cant access schizofarm.trap17.com

204183[/snapback]

I do not think the server blocked your IP, but maybe your IPS is blocking it,,,

it definitely may be a problem w/ your end or your IPS...

Go check it out :)