xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
michaelper22

New Cpanel Theme I really like the classic one

I used another host at one point (000k3.com-doesn't exist anymore) and they had a theme similar to the one at cpanel.net (silver and blue). I really like that theme. Can you please install it?

I think that is the default theme of the newest cpanel version (10). And I think Xisto forums' hosting is using a lower version. This is the reason why we don't have the same theme. Anyway it doesn't matter what theme we have on Cpanel as long as it works flawlessly.I want Cpanel to work better than having a new theme.

I ask for this because the theme that I mentioned a) looks nicer and :) makes access to functions a little easierAlso, is there a way to check the cPanel version?

Xisto is using cpanel 9.x, if i remember correctly.

203865[/snapback]

Ah..mmm...you should check it again. Xisto's cpanel is

[gallery]http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/]

and the silver/green skinned cpanel is

[gallery]http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/]

So in actuality, Xisto has the updated cPanel release. But the skin (which has nothing to do with the performance of your cPanel) is still the old theme. Would you really exchange performance verses aesthetic value?

Also, is there a way to check the cPanel version?

203861[/snapback]

Access your cPanel and look at it on your bottom left hand side.

Yes I would, simply because when it comes to many computer-related issues, I like to have things the "old" way. Aesthetics do matter to me a lot.

Yes, that is the exact screen shot I've provided on the second image here http://forums.xisto.com/topic/29909-new-cpanel-theme-i-really-like-the-classic-one/ This topic is going no where. All I can see is argument going back and forth. If you want the cPanel to look like this cPanel Blue Laggon then Xisto's isn't for you.

Thank you.

Classic Cpanel theme is :-CheapLooks ugly (According to 95% audience)Provides less featuresShows less stastical info.Provides less Control to the admins over the skin.New RvSKIN has everything which Classic does not have + HAS everything which classic has AND Costs us $39 Subscription. Sorry, Cannot sacrifice soo much.