xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
mc8

Dot Ws not free but might work

hi guys

i'm new here, so excuse me, if this was mentioned before..did a search, but couldn't find anything about it..

so, after spending weeks, or months (?) trying to find a way to make some money on internet, i almost gave it up, couse it all feels wrong!

Few days ago i found this company, named gdi. It is selling domains and webhosting, but it also has a very interesting network marketing system.

don't want to say: that is it guys, but i think it could get me some money.
it is not like: you'll make 100.000$ in a month, but eventualy it could bring some extra $ in mailbox :)

anyway, if you have any experience with it, let me know, if not take a few minutes and check out "my" website: Global Domains International

thanks,

M.

Could you give us a little more detail? What do you have to do? Have people tried it, and if they have did they make anything. Please give more information regarding this company.

Could you give us a little more detail?  What do you have to do?  Have people tried it, and if they have did they make anything.  Please give more information regarding this company.

203821[/snapback]

i can try to explain more, but please visit the link, and check out the flash video. it is really all there. and they do better presentation than me :)

take this 5 minutes of your time it might be worth it :P

thanks,

M.

Could you give us a little more detail?  What do you have to do?  Have people tried it, and if they have did they make anything.  Please give more information regarding this company.

203821[/snapback]

oh, i can answer one :) :

talked to 2 guys, and they are making few houndred bucks/month right now, and growing

Notice from BuffaloHELP:
Do not double post. Merged.

I have visited that website and there is nothing interesting to see in there. Like all the others websites claiming they'll change your life. Also you have put a refferer in your link so this thing isn't so nice.So why has this company to gain from this service they say they offer you? They gain a lot of money from you by hosting a simple domain with ws extension. They say you only pay 10$ a month.You need to know that with only 1$/month you'll get the same facilities on dedicated hosting sites plus more. You can also check Xisto forum's paid hosting offers.So this site is a really scam that wants to sell their hosting.

I have visited that website and there is nothing interesting to see in there. Like all the others websites claiming they'll change your life. Also you have put a refferer in your link so this thing isn't so nice.

So why has this company to gain from this service they say they offer you? They gain a lot of money from you by hosting a simple domain with ws extension. They say you only pay 10$ a month.

You need to know that with only 1$/month you'll get the same facilities on dedicated hosting sites plus more. You can also check Xisto forum's paid hosting offers.

So this site is a really scam that wants to sell their hosting.

203862[/snapback]

First of all, i did write that it is "my" site,...

and i also said, that company is selling hosting, but the point is, you can make money selling it for them...