xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
kakingho

Runescape Free online RPG

runescape is a game i will never likethe graphics are, to my opinion, horrible. Although im a person that rather plays 3d games, some 2d games are pretty great to play, but not runescape, if your comp really sucks that much, you should try gunbound or mu online(great 3d game that doesnt need a great comp).but just dont play runescape :lol:

RuneScape USED to be a fun game, up until they ruined the PVP aspect of it by adding the wilderness :lol: I played it up until then, but then i couldnt stand it anymore and now im playing World of Warcraft, a much better and more thought out game IMO.

If you ask me Runescape is dumb, boring and lame.I once got so obsessed with it I dunno why? :) Now I onli go in when other games are full or under mantanece.

Well There is nothing that I like In that game anyway..Bad graphic, adn when fighting you and your enemy are hitting each other evry second like robots. And thats realy bad. :P Just that you know that I have played runescape with my character to level 16 and the I got pissed of, of the hole game. So I dont want to play it anymore... But much kids are playing it and they think that it is fun. I think those games is for those who cant afford for paying real multiplayer games but ofcorse is not just for them. :)

Well There is nothing that I like In that game anyway..

Bad graphic, adn when fighting you and your enemy are hitting each other evry second like robots. And thats realy bad.  :P  Just that you know that I have played runescape with my character to level 16 and the I got pissed of, of the hole game. So I dont want to play it anymore... But much kids are playing it and they think that it is fun.

I think those games is for those who cant afford for paying real multiplayer games but ofcorse is not just for them.  :D

208177[/snapback]

For the web-based game,

i think it is not really bad graphic.

Of compraing with install- game, it is really bad :P

runescapeRunescape

RUNESCAPE IS A VERY BOREING GAME for all you that think its a super "fun" game then any others your wrong! sorry to say ive been playing runescape for 3years and I was addicted since I started and I'm not trying to be mean at all..But quit runescape so you don't get ADDICTED like I did please!I hope you don't feel bad in any ways Its just runescape is a very dumb game and once you get banned you will cry really badly or you might like "kill" yourself! or do a very bad thing to yourself and get really reallyyy yelled at.Ive just turned 14 on july 10th... So I'm just saying now if your getting 99 in any levels! I'm just say "it will TAKE HOURS!" or if you play runescape 24/7 that wont help you because if you do that you will like kill yourself soooo! please quit runescape for a bit play sims or other games you will play for only 1hour or something..But don't play runescape its way to addictive IF YOUR NOT READING THIS PLEASE READ IT NOW!

-reply by star