xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Professor Kirby

Hello Trap17!

Hi everyone, I'm Professor Kirby (PK for short) and I just wanted to introduce myself. I'm pretty new here, so you can give me the details if you feel like it. Anyway, here are some background info about me:I'm not giving out my name, don't want it picked up by Internet drillers :) . And as is, my real name isn't important ~ you may regard me as PK, as I aforementioned. I live in the US, and that's basically all the info you'll ever need to know about me. Due to the anonymity, less is more - especially to random people I don't know.But I plan to get to know you all sooner or later, so hey! :)

Welcome to Xisto PK. Everyone will respect your wish to give out the info. you want. But yes you will get to know a lot of us sooner or later. No one can resist. lol Can't wait to get to know more about you as well like your interests. See you around the forum.

hey! how do you?, this place is greatful, i hope you can find here all that you need, and share with us all you know. here they have great stuff for beginners and advance users, here i begin to learn html, css, php, and with time improved skills with photoshop, web layout design, and integration with a lot of tools.thanks to Xisto, i can show my curriculum via web to may friends, girls, employers, and share with my pals information, works, well a lot of things that makes my life easier, and without banners, pop-ups, redirecting pages, or any treacky ads. the only thing you have to do is join to the forums, participate, and don't spam, or be a bad guy, and that'sa all, i hope to see you on the forums and ask for help when you need it, or bring it when someone needs it

hello PK,welcome to our community.trap17 is really a good place for you if you knew it before.there are lots of kind yas who are helpful being active in forum at times...the real name is not important :) enjoy your stay here.good luck. :)

Hey PK! im sure you will like the community at Xisto, i sure have and ive only been a member for a few days! Dont be shy and discuss anything you like on the boards, as their are many different topics to talk in. I hope Xisto id for you, and i hope Xisto gives you a worm welcome like im trying to do:P :) Welcome to Xisto PK! :)