xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
{G}host

Pokerstars.net

You can gamble for money, or you can play poker just for fun, it's a awesome, and fun way to make money, and if you don't trust online money making sites, you can trust PS.net because I've used it, and it totally is secure.

Well firstly, you have to be good to win money! Secondly, I play the pokerstars.com game, and yes, these poker sites are totally legitmate, the money you make can make its way into your pocket. What you need to mention, though, is what you need to do in order to be able to transfer it to your home. I have a neteller account, something that is very easy to setup and use.I personally rate Pokerstars the best poker online gaming community out of the whole pack. Although a few months back I was kind of unhappy at their game selection, i.e., not as many buy-in choices as other poker sites, but they have recently heard the community's cries and have added additional buy-ins, especially a lot for the low-stakes players, which seem to be around more than the higher-stakes players.

I don't play for real money especially because I am under age but another good place to play poker for money or for play money you can go to pokerroom.com They also have good poker rooms where you can play tournaments, omaha, 5-card draw, Texas Hold-em, etc; I played a couple times and it was pretty cool but I don't play anymore, now I have a new game on my computer lol. Americas Army.

I also play pokerroom.com only for play though, I have no real money invested. It also is a nice poker site but I don't like the setup as much as pokerstars.com. I'm not a big fan of "people" as the user's image, pokerstars lets you choose an avatar, which makes the table a little less complicated and smaller so-to-say.

Having problems with downloading Poker Stars ( Pokerstars.net )

Pokerstars.net

I can get it downloaded and fallowing instructions I don't seem to get on line even made loggo but it seems I need ID from you, How long do I wait.

Believe me or not I have been trying to get hooked up with you for close to 6 months. If it is somthing I am doing wrong please let me know.

All MY Thanks Jesse Sibley

-question by JESSE SIBLEY

I know that there are lots of sites where we could play poker games for real money or just for fun. As for me, I just play the game for fun and relaxation in my spare time with my friends. But I think it could be way of earning bread if someone is really interested in poker and willing to treat it as a serious job.-reply by april_wilkner

Replying to {G}hostI know that there are lots of sites where we could play poker games for real money or just for fun. As for me, I just play the game for fun and relaxation in my spare time with my friends. But I think it could be way of earning bread if someone is really interested in poker and willing to treat it as a serious job.Visit raidbet.Com-reply by wilkner