xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Plenoptic

Hosting Activation Complete? I have a question

When I ordered the second hosting package I had about 32 hosting credits. Then after I was approved and everything was activated they never went down and I currently have about 52 hosting credits. I am just wondering if it takes time for them to go down or if I was special. lol j/k Just wanted to let you know.

Notice from BuffaloHELP:
Use English ONLY in our forum. Never use another language, especially for the title.
Edited by BuffaloHELP (see edit history)

Answer: You have not activated your hosting account.

Your Group has not changed to HOSTED (just under your name and member rank. I don't see your cPanel name so would you reply to this thread with your cPanel username and your URL? If you purchased a domain name then just provide me with your cPanel name.

Thank you.

Well I recieved my email saying that my account is now active. Then after that it gives me my ftp access but no cpanel username. It tells me my site is http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ and I have my domain as thecsmnetwork.net Everything works I just don't have a cpanel. I hadn't known about the e-mails because it came to my junk folder but I never recieved an activation email.

To look for a confirmation email from Xisto look in your junk or bulk folder.

First of all, you signed up for the wrong service (if you want your domain to synchronize with hosting account). We have two services: Xisto.COM and Xisto.NET

Xisto.com offers ad free hosting with powerful cPanel command control. You must stay active in the forum in order to keep your host alive.

Xisto.net offers ad supported hosting with no post to have hosting account.

It's up to you. You were approved for 150mb/5GB in Xisto.COM. If you don't mind the ad banner keep on using Xisto.NET.

To activate your Xisto.COM you must go to the processing page. Please READ!!! the reply I left for your application. You are solely responsible for keeping up with your own application and its reply.

Thank you.