xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Saint_Michael

Socom Part 1

well i got a general idea what i want it to look like, but trying to figure out what next to put in it.

any suggestions

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Edited by Saint_Michael (see edit history)

the second page looks better than your 1st.with your creative mind to do so template(1st one),it is not very unusual,mike.although the purpose of your personal site is mainly not for comerce,you should show your wizard designing technique on your page :P.so i do like the index2.html which looks nice comferred a unusual feeling :Pcertainly you can link the page(1st one) to the word button "enter" in the index2.html... good luck.

I like your index page. The template is clean and organized, and I think it would look even better when there's a logo. However, your splash sign doesn't look really well made. Try adding some brushes or textures. And, don't fade the sign at the edges (I can still see the edges...). Putting a nice border around the sign would make it look better in my opinion.

Not a bad template at all. The colors are nice. Everything fits well. Only suggestions I have is to use a little brighter color for the text down in the footer. It's a bit too dark down there but other than that it looks good. It is a nice clean site. The splash is very nice as well. It seems to all fit in perfectly.