xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
hbk2006

Face Of Mankind

Its a good rpg ive tried playing it seems to go into alot of detail and a real to life futureistic rp u shud try out it needs good compu grpahics.http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/
For PC of course.

Its a good rpg ive tried playing it seems to go into alot of detail and a real to life futureistic rp u shud try out it needs good compu grpahics.

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

For PC of course.

202387[/snapback]

I actually participated int his game for roughly 2 months or so, it's concepts are just mindblowing, it really is a fun game and it starts to take over your life... i was the leader of a clan i created called MFH, mercenaries for hire, essentially our main purpose in the game was to be bounty hunters... we would go in with approx 30 men, blast a whoel city down for 1 guy, send the screen pics back to usually a wealthy miner that the jobw as done, we would basicaly assasinate anyone anywhere and shoot down anyone who interferes, including the cops. Our main enemy's were MIB (men in black) a rich clan of miners who would pray on innocents and take over sections of the city, they were prob the most known gang in the game and most hated, but allmost unstoppable.

Anyways after playing for a couple months i decided to quit, politics in the game got wayyy to out of hand, leaders were corupt assigning missions to allow cops and the army to shoot down any MEC's(mercenaries of the blood = me) or Brother's...

I got really far in the game and was pritty well known, my name was TriggerFinger, and i think i was 4th in command or 3rs, i knew all of the leaders of the entire MEc's and i could assign my own global missions to carry out for my own personal clan to hunt down people or secure parts of the city...

The game takes ALLOT of time, and you must participate daily, you MUST make a name for yourself... in my opinion it was one of the best mmporg's/fps hybrid's out their, but their were problems that needed to be fixed that never got fixed, which is also one of the reasons why i left... first off, the hitbox segments in the game were inncurate, 2nd off sitting in the *darn* revive chambers or whatever when you die you gotta sit their for over 10 mins... it simply got on my nerves...

Oh well, last i heard someone took over my clan, i decided to check back a couple of months after i quit, only to find that nobody knew me, and my clan was taken from me(im ok with that, it just makes me mad that someone cant make their own)

maybe things have gotten better in the game, ill have to try it out again and see how far the developers have progressed...

i actually just recieved an e-mail from them about news on the development, i checked out what their working on, and the game is looking very promising. When the new patch is released(within a couple of weeks as they stated) all accounts will be wiped/reset, which i think i sa great opportunity for people to join the game, as you can start off on the right foot. I think when i hear of the official patch release i will join/play this game again. It had a wicked concept in a video game that was really unique and original, some things needed to be fixed, but hopefully they are now. These of course are all just toppings on an allready beatifully made game:P

I started to play this game but after a while it got boring only beacuse i kept crashing out so i don't play it anymore >.> i will probley come back to it tho after i get a new graphics card idk

I have never played this. I will go download it though, it think I may have it on my computer already though. I heard about it a long time ago...a really long time ago acually. I will probally go check it out ,some time soon.