xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
LeAnn Rimes My Angel

Difficulties Website was working, but now it is not

Hi,

I was in the process of updating my phpBB forums, when suddenly my FTP told me I do not have sufficient priveledges to access it. Then I tried going to my site (main page), but I cannot.

This is a picture showing the error I have:
http://ww11.250free.com/

Everything was working fine, then suddenly not. Any help would be nice, or an explanation.

Oh yes, I forgot to mention something. I tried accessing the main page and the forums with Firefox, and that did not work either. I decided to change my IP using a proxy. When I went back to my site, I was able to access it. I have no idea why or how it was working when my regular (non-proxy) IP was displaying that the page cannot be displayed.

I have noticed in the past that when I updated the site in the past, one of my members got an error as well for a certain period of time. After about a week or so after, then he was able to access the site. But as soon as I made any change at all, he was getting errors again.

Probably just a temporary thing someplace along the line. I looked at two sites hosted at the trap and they came up good for me. Post your url here and I'll see if I can get in.

Hello,

If you click the zip file link I posted above, it will tell you the link. The reason I prefer not to post the link is due to bots. Please extract the picture file I have from here: http://ww11.250free.com/

Got it. Went right in. Nice flowers. No problems from here. Must be local to you and your friend.

Ok, well... thanks anyway.

But as soon as I made any change at all, he was getting errors again.

it's really interesting thing.-next time you upload something,i suggested you use cpanel-->filemanager,but not FTP.you can upload a zip file.then on the panel of file manager you can extract the zip file.that's easier t han uploading each file to the host on FTP i think.ps:i 'm not the semilar problem ever before.it's something wrong with your connecting but not the server issues.If your site is important,test it with your friends online,if they also can not access it while you can not access it,you should think about change a web host service,because your isp may be block this server,you know?how and why it's none of your business.your minds just at the site of yours.
guangdian