xisto Community
Cerb

Which Ring For Christmas? Help me decide, ladies

Which ring in the following post do you prefer?  

19 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Well, I just went to pick up the ring. It still needs to be sized, but that will come after I give it to her on Christmas. I'm more than pleased with it, and I'm sure she will be aswell. Here is the actual ring (just took that with my crappy digital camera :-\).

Posted Image

It's 10k white gold with 12 diamonds total... 6 on either side. The diamonds look to be about 1/4 carat in combined weight.

I showed her step-mother today. She commented on its size and whether or not my girlfriend would enjoy a ring of that size. I'm not particularly worried, as it is not huge. The pearl is 7mm, though, and I can see where size would be somewhat of an issue.Though, I did make my girlfriend swear (on our relationship... I'm such a *BLEEP* ;)) that she would tell me if she didn't like her Christmas gift. Of course, she still has no idea as to what it is. If she decides that she doesn't enjoy the size of it, it should be no problem. A simple trading in of the ring for another will be little trouble. Plus, she would be able to pick one from the store.

very interesting man... just hope her stepmother doesnt tell her anything about it or you will be in troubles making the surprise for her... and 15 wow i never had any girlfriends at that age (actually i was one of those fancy nerds 8-))... btw what if she doesnt want a ring?

Not that many of your care at this point, but I suppose I will tell you all anyways. It looked like I wasn't going to be able to see her on Christmas, so last night we exchanged gifts. She did decide that it was too large, and seeing it on her hands, I agree. She has very small fingers, and the size of the pearl just didn't compliment that. I was sad to see the ring go, though, as it was one of the nicest looking rings that I'd ever seen.So, today we went back up to the mall. We looked around together for a little while and she found two that she liked. Together they did not add to what the first had cost, so we got them both. It's funny, though, because one that she picked was #4 from the poll, which was what I originally really liked and what everyone voted for. The other was a simple white gold band with a small marquise cut citrine (her mother's birth stone) with small diamond chips on either side.

I voted 3. But I would choose to get the person a HUGE diamond ring. When I say huge, I mean really really big. Like maybe the size of her hand. Just an exageration. But big. But not too big or you might make her faint or something. Make her think your not who you really are, but some other guy trying to take her from you or something. Thats just me though. :D

Ring 1 looks simple and nice ,but I would like to give my girlfriend a more expensive and good looking ring other than the ring 1.............So I would prefer 2,thats good I think.