xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Mike83

Xbox 360 Vs. Dreamcast?!?

Well a old console vs the next gen console!Your kidding me so what do you think?Next Gen Console: Xbox 360 = Great Graphics, Surround Sound VsOld Dreamcast = Low Graphics, Normal Sound!So what are you talking about?Xbox 360 - 10000000000000000000000000000000000000Dreamcast - 1DREAMCAST CAN'T STAND A CHANCE VS THE XBOX 360!

:) I think y'all were slightly missing the point of the article. It was showing similarities between the Dreamcast and the 360, not comparing them. They both do have a lot of things in common.I personally thought it was hilarious. But, meh, I'm more of a Sony person...

Well I was going to write all that out, but what you said sums up what I think, exept I'm kinda a half and half Microsoft/Sony person.

Dreamcast was cool...Heck I still own one and I still play it,however to compare it to the 360 in term of the feel and graphic would just be a waste of time..I own a 360 and a ps3 and after playin the ps3...Not even halo 3 can save the 360...Mooooowahahahahahahahahah sony is the greatest...-leocena

dreamcast

Xbox 360 Vs. Dreamcast?!?

Dreamcast in my eyes does own over 360 and ps3 number one no red ring of death I had 2 360s both crashed in less then 6 months of time so I personally called microsoft and told them to take there junk back number to newer games don't have enough gameplay like gears of war I beat in a day on insane can you do that on a dreamcast game? there games are to easy and plus now theres a mod chip for dreamcast to play ps1 ps2 and xbox games depending on how big files are number three xbox is basically a cheap dreamcast sure theres no hard drive but do you need one controllers are the same and in my eyes you don't need music or dvds on a game system thats retarded there for gaming not movie watching dreamcast owned I still play my dreamcast and my last one lasted 2 1/2 years before I had to fix it and it still works and I still have back up ones and dreamcast did have many great games systems are still trying to copy aka phantasy star, skies of arcadia, shenmue, and many others plus dreamcast shooters kicked *bottom* long live dreamcast and also if no one knows they are trying to release dreamcast games again :) for 2008 and also there trying to release the unreleased games for dreamcast

-reply by nick