xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
devildude93

Motorala Razor Phone Has anyone got it?

But still, what so bad about a phone being an eye-candy at the same time. I'm pretty sure you wouldn't like a brick-looking cellular phone that would be embarassing to show up with :lol:

Just got my Motorola RZR v3 Black Special edition with camera. What can I say, the phone looks amazing - slim and feels very nice in any hands. The keyboard is designed very smart. You won't have any problems with typing nor, pop-pups of the buttons. Also noticed that the phone can be charged through mini usb, and this is amazing because first I couldn't find the wall-outlet adapter for canada/US so I charged with my usb. Also I've read and actually seen now myself that the phone is colored with some amazingly resistant and long-lasting paint. My friend actually dropped his phone couple of times on the floor and not a single scratch. The screen is very bright and comparing to my old v220, which eventually got stolen :(, it is very big, also doesn't dims out on direct sunlight. About the menu, nothing too new, all the standard features, except this new revision that I've got has video-record, which is pretty nice. Now about weaknesses. There are couple of. The phone only has 5.5 mb of internal memory and there is no expansion slot in the phone. Basically this phone is to make calls - not to do high-end photographing and stuff. Another thing - the battery runs out pretty fast and when I first installed it - it looked very small to me, even comparing the v220. The external screen is only 4k colors but still looks ok.Overall I was impressed with the phone and will suggest getting it.

It appears that you made a mistake, about a week ago or so, the MOTOROLA SLIVR came out, next generation after RAZR, although this is the next level, i actually did not see any difference besides it not being a flip phone, you should go take a look at it. My friend got one but he complains it is extremely slow at loading, probably a drawback because of being so new and slim. I think that there?s too much hype over these new slim phones, whats the point, eventually it?ll get so thin that it?ll snap when you sit down :(, who needs all these functions like a music player on a cell phone, that?s what your ipod or zen is for, don?t try to mix too many things into one. This is my opinion.

Are Razorz good phones?

Motorala Razor Phone

Are razors any good because my dad has one & it looks like it is a good phone.

-reply by Rachel

I have a RAZR but it sucks. I got it through Alltel. About a week after I got it the front screen went wacky. It lights up but doesn't display anything. I took it back to Alltel (crappy service by the way) and they gave me all sorts of run around. They would not replace the phone but wanted to send it in for repair. it would be 2-4 weeks to get it back. I told them I could not be without my phone that long as it is used for business. They said I could rent a "loaner" phone from them. This will be the last phone I get from them. They are cool looking bu they are junk. It has a lot of great features but if it doesn't last what does it matter?DO NOT BUY ALLTEL. PERIOD!!! They will screw you!

Are Razorz good phones?

Motorala Razor Phone

Are razors any good because my dad has one & it looks like it is a good phone.

-reply by Rachel

looks like a good phone but if you have it too much you will see that the screen is NOT covered so if it falls your screen breaks but in the other stuff its ok ;)

I have had the pink motorola razor for about a year and a half now, they are ok. I havent had any trouble with mine. exept i have dropped it a few times and the back comes off and the battery goes flying out. Other than that I have had no problems

Hey I'm 14..I had a RAZR a few years ago now, and although at the time it seemed a cool phone to get, cause it looked great.. It wasnt so good.It was one of the worst mobiles ive ever had!..Ive got the sony ericsson K850i at the moment and I have to say, its not the best phone out there either, seeing as if its raining and the water hits the front of the phone the touch keys start playing up.. Lol..Nevermind.. :)-reply by Chris

i got one. i think they are a rip off. DONT GET ONE. yes the style is awesome but they have hardly any memory and they cost huge amounts. let me put this into perspective. a motorola v8 has 512mb of memory and costs i think like $400. the nokia 6288 has space for a memory card which can have up to 2gb (2000mb!!!). it doesn't come with the 2gb but you can get one for like $20 and the whole 6288 phone only costs $150. so thats 4 times the memory at 1/3 the price. yes the syling is no where near as good as the motorola but still its not worth it in my opinion.