xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Becca

88x15 Buttons 88x15 Easy Simple Buttons For All

Yay I use PAINT for it. I LOVE paint

paint = the roxor! :Dnice buttons Bexa, good job!but photoshop pwnz paint :rolleyes:and JavE your new sig rocks.. but i like your chocolate one :ph34r:i need to make more buttons :angry:

Cool thanks yay!!!Lmao....They took me like a minute to make each one...I am happy that people like them...I would of thought Krap thought the buttons were crap.Anyways thanks:D

They look really nice, great job! I love the one with the big scripted T that's in different colors. But it might be kind of misleading since those don't mention what Trap 17 is, & doesn't really look like a button for a web hosting company.

It's not like a button to show who hosts you ... it's one of those little fan list thingys...Like you have loads of 88x15 buttons and they all say things like "PSP" and I love CuteHTML and all that stuff....It's like a page of all those button of things you have used to make your websites....Do you get me ? And you collect loads of them and put them all on one page.