xisto Community
Plenoptic

Get Domains From Hosting Credits?

Well I am not expecting a yes to this statement, but I was just wondering if we could purchase domains with our hosting credits.

No, you can not, nor have you ever been able to. However, you may be able to arrange with someone to exchange points for a domain name or something - some people may have one or more unused domain names they are willing to trade for hosting credits.

That's what I was expecting but I was hoping lol. I would trade but I have one in specific in mind. I can buy one but my parents aren't crazy about having the one i have now anyway.

What domain name do you need and how much are you offering i could buy it the trade it with you if you want... maybe if the credits are high enough.But as far as i know you cant buy domains with credits.

At the moment I have 18.86 hosting credits. I will trade you though after I trade them in for free hosting because my other host went down the tube last month. I will have to talk to you about it maybe in a week or so. If you have aim add me crazystuntman05 or msn speoj@msn.com