xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Plenoptic

Sup

Hey. Name is Joe. I am into web design really, and now computer programming. I used to play baseball but not anymore now that high school has come along. (freshman, 14)

Hello Plenoptic,Welcome to Xisto. You will find that this forum community is very diverse and great place to unload your mind and take advantage of free web hosting. We value everyone's opinion and so make every post count. :PThere are few rules that every member should observe and you will find all there is about Xisto in HELP link Xisto README file (HELP is located at the top menu link of the forum) or you can find the direct link in my signature.Good to have you as our member and if there are any questions feel free to contact our staff or make a fresh post.

Hello PlenopticWelcome to Xisto i'm sure you will find trap 17 to be one of the best hosts you have ever seen. I'm a web designer myself and working hard to finish my website. This website is amazing. Great features, Great Service, and NO DOWNTIME which is the best part. Anyway welcome, If you have any questions fell free to post your questions, very friendly community so i'm sure you will enjoy the forums...Good luck. Compute

Thanks. From the looks of it Xisto is very popular. I can't wait to begin with them as my web host.

Welcome aboard, Plenoptic! I used to play Little League baseball before I started high school. I wasn't a great ball player by any means, but sure enjoyed playing the sport. (Man, that was a LONG time ago). Anyway, welcome to the community and we hope to see more of you on the boards soon.Cheers!

well not to sound outdated as in the how many hello's and welcome to Xisto.com post. But Hello and welcome to Xisto.com :P . like BuffaloHELP said we have lots of topics here to choose from and many people to help out if you need. so enjoy your stay and have fun.