xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
felo-land

Adobe Vs Macromedia which do you like the most?

Personally, I believe that both Adobe and Macromedia are good companies and have produced products that people use in their daily lives.

Adobe provides state-of-the-art "Adobe Photoshop CS2" and "Adobe Professional 7" allowing people to make PDFs and PDF Forms for email and such. There "Illustrator" is better than Macromedia's FreeHand MXa, yes, but Fireworks throbs Illustrator.

Adution may be an audio tool, however Captivate allows people to create audio and video performances.

Now with Macromedia.

Macromedia has Flash Professional 8, the highest-quality flash maker in the history of forever. Dreamweaver provides great HTML and other coding software, such as Microsoft Office's FrontPage. However, Dreamweaver can have imports easily from both Macromedia Flash Professional 8, and Macromedia Fireworks 8. Macromedia FreeHand MXa is not their greatest program, and I personally would use Paint (just kidding, just kidding...XD)

Perosnally, Macromedia has shone brighter in my eyes than Adobe, but now that Macromedia and Adobe have joined together to form one great big Adobe, I guess I really don't have a choice, there...:D

i mean... i personally prefer adobe, but macromedia is a greaaat company too

you see...

ADOBE

photoshop has the greatest design tools, while fireworks it's getting kinda tacky :S

premiere is the greatest tool for editing video i've ever found!

audition it's also a great tool for editing audio

illustrator is better than freehand ??

MACROMEDIA

flash obviously beats adobe try of software

dreamweaver beats adobe's go live easy!!

which one do you like the most? :D

201383[/snapback]

Macromedia for life! I love Flash, although I'm still a noob at it. I'm not really good at photoshopping.. so I my friend does all the graphical work. :D

I've always used Adobe, since the very begining of my life on the internet. But lately I've been trying to learn Flash, and it's going pretty well. But I love Photoshop so much more. So Adobe...