xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
FearMonger13

Re-structuring The Forum

I find the curent structure of the forum to be very confusing and I was wondering if it would be possible to re-build the forum structure. I would like to suggest this structure myself.

Trap 17- Announcements
- Rules and Guidelines
- Support
- Feedback/Suggestion
- Hosting Requests

Technology and the Web
- Microsoft
- Apple
- Linux
- Google
- Yahoo
- Programming
- Software
- Hardware
- Misc. Computer Discussions

General
- General Discussion
            ~Introductions
- Literature
- Culture/Art
- Gaming
- Sports
- Entertainment
- Relationships
- Politics

Website Building
- Website Building Help
- Earning Money Off Your Site
- Promote your site

Contributions
- Creativity
- Jokes
- Tutorials

Recycle Bin
- The Vent/Rants
- Spam

Notice from BuffaloHELP:
Extensive listing should use QUOTE tags.

Edited by BuffaloHELP (see edit history)

Thank you for your suggestion.If you know the history of this forum (which you may have to search for :P) you'll find out that this forum was created to gamers and game related in the beginning. So staying true to the spirit of the creator this forum cannot cater to every interest of all our members.As times goes on it would be foolish not to adapt to the needs of our members, however, but the current structure serves this forum quite well in fact.We'll keep your suggestions under our hat. And don't forget to use BB codes for things that are not contributing since it could be viewed as cheating the hosting credits. Editing your post.

I am aware that Trap 17 Forums cant cater for everyones needs. But it would be nice to see a few new sections around :P Is there even the slightest chance that this could happen in the future at all?I would even be willing to give my time in helping in a new area if you liked. But that would be up to you guys. I am around alot more now. Since having family issues and being released from hospital. So I have a lot of time on my hands to help out with Trap 17 Forums and also keep updating my website til I get it the way I want it.But some new Forums areas would be great guys and girls :P

I'm not just talking about more forums, I'm talking about making the whole thing more acessible. Everytime I decide to make a new post I can't find the most aprropriate place to post it.And less subforums, right now theres a subforum under google for Google Talk and GDS, etc. That would mean we need subforums for firefox, thunderbird, etc.------If a mod wouldn't mind the trouble can someone add a poll to this thread to see if the members want the forum to be re-structured. That would probably show if its necessary or not.

I think, We can use EXTEMELY BROAD section as our top forums.Eg. Googlaid.com / Googlade.com Domains point to that part of the forums Directly.So, If the forums grow large, We can have Domains pointing to diffrent sections making things more easier. I am basically more concerned about the people in our community to submit more useful content day by day :P