xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
exhale

Unable To View My Site issue with my hosting

You can (and all of you) see your site by typing the host IP address followed by (slash) and (tilde) (cpanel name)

So for exhale's case http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

This is the last resort checking to see if your website is hosted properly with Xisto. If this fails there's something wrong with your account and must be terminated and reactivated.

exhale, give few more hours to see if your URL name would be resolved. We'll talk more afterwards if it does not.

i had all sorts of problems trying to view my site and ftp files to my websoace.sometimes i had access , but the majority of times i did not.in the end after a couple of weeks of trying , i deleted my account and then re-created it....the topic no. was 198536....dont know if you can view closed topics ?anyway since i re-created my account i havent had a single problem accessing and using ftp to my webspace.