xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
SURESHOT

Ftp Prog?

what ftp program do u use. i use SmartFTP because that was the first one i ever heard about and its free so yeah. i love it. is there any better ones i should know about? i mean like with an easier layout or something. ive heard of CuteFTP but ive never tried it

this topic has been discussed to death in this forum. try using the search button fora change, and read the topic answers provided in earlier posts.

SmartFTP is the best there is, so you don't need to worry about changing it or anything

This is very accurate answer. You should stick with SmartFTP. You can't find a so good free program.

I use one called core ftp. very small and lite. it works perfectly. its free and it has all the features of the other ones. Ive never had a problem with it. There is only one improvment that they could've made and that is the select all button. it never works <_<

My first ftp program is cuteftp. It is easy to use. but when I find other ftp program I like wsftppro. It has all feature I want it work good and never has problem with it. but some time I use ie to upload as ftp program that is good one . <_<

I've Used many FTP progs. used them for uploading maps and plugins to my counter-strike server and uploading stuff for my internet site :blink:. last week i heard about FTP-cute and tried it. really like it now. it's just simple and quick thats all I need. but I know there are so many FTP programmes that are like this. so I think there is not really an "best" FTP-program. well not from the programmes I used, cause if there is .. pls let me know <_<