xisto Community
mayank

Happy Diwali! To everyone

Hey Happy Diwali Everyone!

I know most of you must not be knowing about it...It is one of the biggest festival in INDIA and almost everyone celebrates it. There is a long story behind this festival and I think it will be easier for you to understand by getting in touch with any INDIAN and I am sure you'll find lots of INDIAN's in every part of the world :P

Anyways here's the small greeting for everyone and I hope this festival brings joy and prosperity in everybodies life :P

Posted Image

For those who dont know that the greeting is having the photo of GANESH JI..THE GOD OF HINDUS.

CONSOLE

FOR MODS : I FOUND HALOWEEN & CHRISTMAS TOPIC IN THE SAME FORUM SO THAT IS THE REASON WHY I POSTED THIS TOPIC HERE ONLY...IF YOU THINK THAT IT MUST BE IN DIFFERENT SECTION THEN PLEASE MOVE BOTH TOPICS. THANKS IN ADVANCE.

Happy Diwali!

May Festival of Lights and Goddess of Wealth bring Prosperity and Happiness to all of you :-) I just returned from our Verandah, burning Fire Crackers :P

And a happy and successful year to both of you and all those celebrating this festival. I know that it is as important to you as our Christmas, but for different reasons. Enjoy the festivals and good luck to you.

Sure enough I don't know anything about the Diwali Festival in India just let me greet you all there in India Happy Diwali, hope you will all enjoy, I read that there's some explosion in there, so enjoy but always be careful.