xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
n00b

Second Sig pretty good

My second sig this time i gotta say its pretty good all im missing is border which i dont know how to make R&C and plz tell me how to make borders :Phere it is i call it G0d 0f N00bs

pretty muc hwhat frozen said and the words of snlildude87 it to monotone as well. but good vrushing though.

The brushing on the first was better than the last, the render on the last is very poor quality.

Here are some links to help you learn some of the techniques, look for additional help in the Tutorials section. Look in the Resources section for links to renders.

Border Tutorial

Pixel Stretch Tutorial

Complete Sig Tutorial

Hope that helps. :P

Nice work, but needs border and personally I would change some things. I don't really like the first one, i can't really figure out why. Depth is nice, but there's something missing between render and background....don't know...i'm not so good at it. But you're a beginner so it's very nice. Read the border tutorial posted above....

These both are very nice backgrounds, but that's all they are. A sig normally has a render and/or your name on it. They almost look like the were downloaded from a style gallery somehwere, being they have name of the type of background they are. :P