xisto Community
Saint_Michael

Opaque Gift Sig V2

well after the whole sexy sig scandal of 2005 Click here to see the scandal and some updates i had to make to all my sigs (had to move them) I was talking to OpaQue about some stuff :P i made this for him i think its looks more professtional then the hot secretary in the xmas outfit wha do you guys think

Posted Image

it's simple yet elegant

c+c on what you think of it.

Processing ... [OK]Generating Feedback ... [OK]Generated.. [OK]Sending feedback to Saint... [OK]Message sent successfully... [OK]Awaiting response and signiture update........

still didn't see why the hot secretary was so bad....hmmm looks at sig again ok maybe i see why. :P

*Thumbs Up*er.... for whatever it's worth :PI really like the feel of this one. It's somehow calm and the color looks great. I'm perhaps used to your more elaborate borders, so maybe missed that just a little bit here.... but really nice work :P

well yeah i was going gor the more professional look then your normal looking sigs. Maybe i should start doing some of those as well in my mix of other stuff.