xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
life_is_life

Which Of The X-men Do You Like? ???

Which of the X-Men do you like?  

11 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

whos that wassie rouge or shadow cat?hey wheres psylocke she is pretty good herself and dead in the comic book world as well. ^_^

I like Storm a lot ever since the Uncanny X-men TV show was shown in the early 90's. I don't really know, maybe its because she's one of those who really stand out. But in the X-men movies I super duper like Jean Grey and I'm definitely looking forward to seeing her evolve into the Phoenix hopefully in X-men 3 (?). I like the flirtations between her and Wolverine too. :P

It would have to be old Wolverine. I'd love to have his mutant power and those claws would be pretty handy at fending off attackers and general ne'er-do'wells causing trouble. Although the psycological problems that come with them might be a bit of a hassle. Also he looks pretty normal so can walk about among humans without too much trouble.

WOLVERINE! Absolutely and no doubt about it. His natural talents and super fast healing abilities make him a natural fighter. The fact that he's Canadian also helps to make him my favorite!

I like Rogue. She's got weird hair i the old comics though. But i like her because she's almost invulnerable and really strong(like Collosus), but she can fly. I especially like her in X-Men legends, because i'm the oonnly one in my family who likes to get in and fight hand to hand, and doesn't like standing and shooting. But her southern accent is so annoying!

My favorite would certainly have to be Gambit. He has, by far, the best personality. Plus, what's cooler than charging things with kinetic energy :P? That's right, nothing is.