xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Musical Tunes

Hello

Hello! I'm new here! I'm interested in alot of Anime, Naruto, Inuyasha, Gundam Seed Destiny, etc. ^___^ I love to run, play volleyball, and skate! My favorite color is... blue i guess (well really it is black but black isn't a color...(and... thats pretty much it. ^_^

hello,welcome to Xisto community.you gave a good intrduction only without coming area.it seems that you love lots cartoons ^_^ furthermore sports is ur fav as well.enjoy your stay here.

Welcome to Xisto :P. I would like to say a few things that might help you on the forumsWell, nobody like one liners, one sentence a post, so don't do it. It is really easy to get credits on this forum if you make long, descriptive and on topic posts. Also, you can make some great friends on here if you follow the ruels. Well I'm happy that you chose Xisto :P

Welcome to Xisto.com like mentioned in early posts its not hard to get credits here and start working on your free hosting account. We have thousands of topics to choose from and thousands of people to get to know here at the forums as well. So enjoy your stay follow the rules and you should have a good time here.

Welcome to the boards, Credits are extremly easy to get especially if the topics at this forum really intrest you. Just make sure you follow the rules and welcome to the best web hosting service in the world.

Welcome aboard, Musical Tunes! Glad to hear that you're interested in anime..especially Inuyasha. Feel free to browse the forums and start building those credits to land your free website. If you follow the rules while you post here, you should be just fine. Hope you enjoy your stay here and stay active in the T17 community!