xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
slash12345

What Is The Internet... UnUsUaL topic

You all use the internet, but you don't know what it is really. The internet is free place when the users (not administrators) are the most important. So, what types of users do we know? Do all users play Quake and don't know how to use web browser? The second user group are Hackers. Hackers are not people destroying all they can. Destroying is Crackers' job. Hackers are the hidden users of the internet, knowing more than others. They are everywhere. On each forum and on each website there are hackers. Maybe I'll give you the link to my hacking program, but now: Let the force be with you!

Notice from saint-michael:
if you provide that link to this forum you will be banned, if you read the rules of this forum you would know that any mentioning of hackng good or bad is against the rules.
Edited by Saint_Michael (see edit history)

I agree that there is a group of people who dont know much about internet but I doubt that these days a teenager will not know what Internet is...most of us in this forum use it and are familier with it's power....but as far posting hacking links is concerned....please dont think of posting any links on this forum even in your dreams because that will give you nothing but trouble. The reason why I am saying that is posting...hacking, cracking or anything related to that is against TOS..TERMS OF SERVICE.

it's ok, there's all kind of people in the net, and it's great to share with someone you don't know and never have seen him, and browse with your pc in subjects you don't imagine and also meet a girl and get a secret date and all that funny things

The Internet is just what the name implies, a collection of servers that are connected together. I THINK the internet derives it's name from INTERconnected NETworks. That's the most logical thing if you were to base it from the definition. But a lot of people don't know that. Their idea of the internet is probably limited to the browser, chat and e-mail.

dear friend dbfaner, there is no information which is "unneeded" there is nothing like junk mail, there is nothing like spam. this may sound weird.But yes all these are information but not given at the right time and with right frame of mind. These are out of place info which have been bombarded without asking and thus resulted in being called junk.there is so much tounderstand rather than to say about internet. One must better experience it to understand the meaning and importance of it.Its no more just a connection or a network of servers and machines around the globe exchanging information. But it have transformed the way world work and think.

i think internet has many computer ( link with them ) internet = many datacenterinternet = many ispinternet = many clint pcinternet = many websitesinternet = many connection in secondinternet = many soruce in shared hardinternet = all you need :D its really nice :P i think internet is really big :P

well techniqually the internet was as a way for the us government to pass information through out the govermnet networks, mostly military but here is a nice little website for you all to look at it gives a timeline of the internet.

http://www.davesite.com/webstation/net-history.shtml

funny how long it took for the internet to become a reality with just a few cables and some programming software.

You all use the internet, but you don't know what it is really. The internet is free place when the users (not administrators) are the most important. So, what types of users do we know? Do all users play Quake and don't know how to use web browser? The second user group are Hackers. Hackers are not people destroying all they can. Destroying is Crackers' job. Hackers are the hidden users of the internet, knowing more than others.  They are everywhere. On each forum and on each website there are hackers. Maybe I'll give you the link to my hacking program, but now: Let the force be with you!

Notice from saint-michael:
if you provide that link to this forum you will be banned, if you read the rules of this forum you would know that any mentioning of hackng good or bad is against the rules.

199145[/snapback]

i think ur a hacker slash

anaway the internet is a group of interconnected networks

Notice from serverph:
fixed quote tags. please preview post before submitting.

Edited by serverph (see edit history)