xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Becca

He Said Simple Vexel Boy with cool hair vexelled and stuff.

I just made this a few minutes ago... in my lovely Photoshop CS2 and I thought I'd post it here.

Wells it's just something I did as I went along, simple vexel of some hot looking guy etc.

I know there are spaces everywhere, but that's how it is

Posted Image

The neck and trousers are the most dodgy and te black pants that go a bit off.. but I have a headache so I'm going to fix it later.

Used pink and green because those colours are the greatest... ^_^ happy happy happy colours, that's what I say.

btw..he has eyelashes..because I couldn't help me self.. i hate doing vexels of guys..

He looks like he's wearing a blue skirt, w/ big hair, and black make up, kind of like my bud's halloween costume!  Cool work, one of these days I hope to learn some of these cool tricks.

199076[/snapback]

tricks? TRICKS? TRRIICKS? Is that what you call them boy? !?! It's hardwork! Sitting there for hours and hours.. click..click..click.

black make up is so sexy on guys.. GRRrrowwl

tricks? TRICKS? TRRIICKS? Is that what you call them boy? !?! It's hardwork! Sitting there for hours and hours.. click..click..click.

black make up is so sexy on guys.. GRRrrowwl

199081[/snapback]

haha, calm down. (Some people just don't know)

The ONLY thing I'm not quite sure I like are the black splatters nehind his head that blend in with his head. I would personally prefer they were a dark gray or something, but, that's me. Other than that, it's some freakin' good ps vector work.

hehe :) i did the splatters to hide the hair.. because i never finished the top of it off.. and that bit from the image was missing. but i fixed it up for my website though..