xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
aminzzlink

Dofus Is Free Now ! THE famous MMORPG made by flash ,

did you tried this game before ??  

13 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Dofus was for me one of the best games to play... I played it 1 year ago and was in the leading guild, I reached lvl 70 or something arround that... Its sad that you need to pay now for more parts, and this was the reason why I stoped playing it. I hope wakfu will be for free at the beginning, but from what I've heared, it will be also pay for more futures like dofus :(

Ok guys listen to me verry carefully, dont play this game in particuliar i know why befor 3-4 years i got a zombie in it i was like playing 24/7 and believe you will say it wont do anything against you but it will and i also know a old people 30-40 years old tryed it and know addicted to it i know many many people couldnt got out of that oath but ive could then got my self like we say "mature" more then any one of you and after i realized it was a shame.P.S:please dont even try it.