xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Megaman

The Best Rpg's What do you think is the best.

The best rpg  would have to be God Of War. ^_^

198808[/snapback]

I have actually never heard of God of War. I have heard that for the playstation 2, the final fantasy series is one of the best. I know that for computers, some of my favorite are The Elder Scrolls Series. They have recently come out with a great game called Morrowind that mixes first person shooters along with the basics of an rpg. With gameplay that could last up to three hundred plus hours, the sheer number of side quests is mind numbing, not even beginning to mention the actual main quest itself. The newest addition coming out next month for pc and XBOX 360 is Oblivion. The stunning graphics and new features such as a rideable horse to allow you to travel cross country and attack on horse are amazing. The number of quests in this game mirrors Morrowind in size, but the quality will be so much better.

To mention a few others, Baldurs Gate II has to be one of the best for PC, and Jagged Alliance II is one of the more interesting of the relatively "older" rpgs.

Final Fantasy is an awesome RPG. I got really hooked on FFVII, but didn't own a PS2 to continue in the genre. I did pick up an XBOX though. I did the whole Fable thing, so much potential, so little out put. Took like 4 days to beat. Side quests were comical, as was much in the game, not enough violence. But you can have relationships w/ men or women ^_^ , which I found odd. I don't know if you can consider Halo an rpg, game play is good, but not much for quests/outside plots. I hear that Knights of the Old Republic is the latest and greatest in RPG though, I believe there's two parts out now.

I say Diablo 2 and LoD are the best RPGs. They are really fun. I'm not a high enough lvl though. Dang hammerdins kill my lvl 26 necromancer. I myself am making a hammerdin to beat those people. But... yeah. Thats what I say is the best RPG

No way is WoW the best. Well it is the best if your willing to pay heaps of money to play. Other wise Final Fantasy is the best. It owns everything, I have played it online before and i've played it on ps2 as well i own every single FF game on ps2.

No way is WoW the best. Well it is the best if your willing to pay heaps of money to play. Other wise Final Fantasy is the best. It owns everything, I have played it online before and i've played it on ps2 as well i own every single FF game on ps2.

210331[/snapback]

For me all the Final Fantasy without any doubt is the best rpg alltime ;):P:)

if i were to pik my favourite rpgs.... for gba advanced itd prolly be golden sun:the lost agefianl fantasy 8 for ps and kingdom hearts for ps2tales of symphonia for gamecubethe worst rpgs ever were:pokemon yellow red and blue for gbcpokemon sapphire ruby and emerald for gbastar ocean for ps2and paper mario 1000yr door for gamecubethats just about it

for what I've known, God of War is an action game.

I don't think it's an RPG...

199342[/snapback]

Actually god of war is a rpg type game. You get orbs that allow you to level up your skills like Artemiss blades, don't know if spelled right, and others. So, yes it would be considered an rpg. My favorite rpg would probably have to Final Fantasy 7. I used to play this game so much. Racing the chocobos and breeding them trying to get a black chocobo. Flying the ship all around the world map. Going and trying to defeat sephiroth unless he used Super Nova, I hated that move so much. It would kill me almost every time. Using the gameshark to omnislash and kotrt. I love those two as they were the strongest moves in the game, if I'm not mistaken. Looking up the password on the internet for the space ship thing so I could get bahamut zero, if I'm not mistaken. I remember when sephiroth killed aeries, don't know if spelled name right, and that made me so mad even though I got that ear ring thing. Ah, good times, good times. I just miss that I don't have the game anymore since I sold it at a pawn shop a few years ago and now I wish I wouldn't have sold it. Does anybody else think that Final Fantasy 7 is the best rpg ever made. Well I hope somebody does. I don't want to be the only one that likes Final Fantasy 7 as the best rpg :)

Now on to my second favorite rpg/action game, God of War. This has to be the best looking game for the ps2 I have ever seen in my entire life. The graphic were amazing. I really enjoyed playing the game because of its deep story link and lots of gore. The final boss, aeries, was so hard for me at his final stage because of the stupid pillars X|. But I finally defeated him and went up to the top of the temple to claim my reward. I also remember trying to beat the Taurus thing. I hated trying to beat that thing since I could never figure out what to do for so long. The first time I beat him, I killed all the things that popped up and it wouldn't let me go through the door. That made me so pi**ed off. So I had to restart the game and go to my last save point which was a little ways from the boss. This time it let me go through the door and I was so happy it worked this time. It also took me a while to beat the hydras before Athens. I couldn't figure out how to beat them for a while and then I figured it out. For anybody that hasn't played this game before, after you defeat the hydras there will be a cut scene and it will some nudity. Their is also a game after you defeat the hydras which is sort of a "s*x" game. You have to get the buttons right and after you get enough right the bed will shake so much the vase will fall off the stand. I know I've been rambling about my two favorite rpgs, but I love to talk about games. I can post such long messages talking about games like I just did now. This is my two favorite/best rpg games.

In my opinion the Final Fantasy series is definatly one of the best.Call me immature but I also really like the Kingdom Hearts series.It may be judging to the fact i'm only 13 but whatever.

I would say The Final Fantasy Series and mario rpg: legend of the seven stars, these are some good games i am hooked them and i still havnt beeten the mario rpg... it is really really hard! i would sugest it to any one! it cannot be found unless you get it off ebay! for like 70.00$ so good luck getting that one, i love the FFVII game one of the best RPG's around. i have been playing that one for 7 years and i never get board of it! 100% a good game, FF I was a very hard game and is imposable to beat and its for NES get it if you can and tell me if you beat it!!!!Fermy