xisto Community
Saint_Michael

Heres A Good Reason Why Soldiers Are Dying im beyond angry with it

Click here for the reason why soldiers are dyingnon-offensive video

i just happen to read a email from this military site and was looking at videos and when i saw this and watch it, i was so angry satan would be in shock for what i was saying and thinking about this.

This videos proves why US Military is not leaving any time soon, this is the reason why 2000+ soldiers are dead, this is the reason why we are not winning this war on terrorism.

Cuz it is people like this scewing around and not paying attention that their fellow soldiers are gettting killed in action.

Also this video is a reason why alot of the deaths are non-combat (meaning not fighting in battles) cuz people are not paying attention.

Most of you know I was in Iraq and I didn't have any fun even though where we were i 2003-2004 it was pretty quiet and was to relax even when I was working with Iraqis that where fun to work with and hang out with., we did have our problems and lost soldiers as well. But still i had a job to do and thats why I'm still alive today, cuz i did what i needed to do to get home and stay alive, even when i had my 15 day break from iraq I still was thinking about it cuz it wasn't over for me yet. Heck I even snapped a few times cuz the stress was there.

I sure in hell don't find this video or any other videos of soldiers goofing off and not doing there jobs funny at all, I may of had my moments of humor buts how i deal with stress. but when people are making videos of people getting blown up shot at and goofing off, It makes me glad that I'm getting out of the military, sure don't want my parents finding out that someone was goofing off and accident shot and killed me

And most of you kids on this forum will think its cool but guess what if that was relative of yours you wouldn't be laughing or thinking that cool.

So if you do join the military think long and hard and paying attention of whats being shown, written and spoken cuz i know the reporters and newspapers are the only ones telling the truth of whats really going on in Iraq right now.

if you think war is cool in video games then see how cool war is in real life I sure don't see anything cool about it.

Click here for the reason why soldiers are dyingnon-offensive video

i just happen to read a email from this military site and was looking at videos and when i saw this and watch it, i was so angry satan would be in shock for what i was saying and thinking about this. 

This videos proves why US Military is not leaving any time soon, this is the reason why 2000+ soldiers are dead, this is the reason why we are not winning this war on terrorism.

Cuz it is people like this scewing around and not paying attention that their fellow soldiers are gettting killed in action.

Are we watching the same video? I see soldiers having a goodtime on a base and why shouldnt they do the best to enjoy themselves in what is probably a very stressful environment. It sounds like you are saying to win the war on terrorism you cant have any fun. For some reason I dont think not having fun will make things worse and not better.

Also this video is a reason why alot of the deaths are non-combat (meaning not fighting in battles) cuz people are not paying attention.

Can you elaborate more I am curious.

Most of you know I was in Iraq and I didn't have any fun even though where we were i 2003-2004 it was pretty quiet and was to relax even when I was working with Iraqis that where fun to work with and hang out with., we did have our problems and lost soldiers as well.  But still i had a job to do and thats why I'm still alive today, cuz i did what i needed to do to get home and stay alive, even when i had my 15 day break from iraq I still was thinking about it cuz it wasn't over for me yet.  Heck I even snapped a few times cuz the stress was there.

If you were not in an environment where there was the opportunity for you to unwind then it is very good you took things so seriously. I have no idea what the conditions where like where you were at.

I sure in hell don't find this video or any other videos of soldiers goofing off and not doing there jobs funny at all, I may of had my moments of humor buts how i deal with stress. but when people are making videos of people getting blown up shot at and goofing off, It makes me glad that I'm getting out of the military, sure don't want my parents finding out that someone was goofing off and accident shot and killed me

We cant be watching the same video because all I saw was stunts on bicycles and people playing air guitar. Check your link again.

And most of you kids on this forum will think its cool but guess what if that was relative of yours you wouldn't be laughing or thinking that cool.

So if you do join the military think long and hard and paying attention of whats being shown, written and spoken cuz i know the reporters and newspapers are the only ones telling the truth of whats really going on in Iraq right now.

if you think war is cool in video games then see how cool war is in real life I sure don't see anything cool about it.

I dont think many people think that.

I don't know anything about how the US military operates, but you get free time when you're in the military don't ya? Are you not allowed to do whatever you want in your own free time (within reason and without breaking any laws)?
I'm sure being part of an occupying force is a stressful activity; surely people need to be able to let off some stream and relax outside of their normal duties?
Fair enough you should be completely focussed when you're on the job cos it's not only your life you have to think about, but that of others as well, but from a non-military person's perspective, I can't see anything wrong with having a bit of fun in your own time as long as it's not hurting anyone.

im not saying you shouldn't have fun but the fact they are boradcasting it to the world what they are not doing, it tells me why it taking so long to finish this war in iraq. i give to three example the guy playing air guitar in the middle of a road (car bombs or a sniper on the bridge could take them out.) jumping off ramps with bikes at guard towers which really tells me they are not paying attention and not worrying about anything happening to them and fooling around on move vehicles as well.

for the non-combat deaths alot of people where shot by people screwing around with loaded weapons.

Also the week when i enetered the base I was at a female soldier got hit by a vehicle and her skull crushed in, both parites where to blame on that but the driver of that vehicle last i knew was never found do the the fact that it had been raining and there was mud all over the place.

Also vehicle flipping over and what not

heres a like on how all these soldiers have died

if you notice the non-combat death they won't explain it to you reason being someone was screwing around and not paying attention at all.

and the helicopter crashes that one is more hard to explain but basically 100% foucs and awarness is something all soldiers are told that need to be done even if you have been in for 15-20 years. focus and awarness are the key for that.

on that video thats my exact point flipping bikes and playing air guitar is something you do not do out in the open in a combat zone.

and from the last statement from s2 those people are the ones screwing around are the ones who think it is funny.

im not saying you shouldn't have fun but the fact they are boradcasting it to the world what they are not doing, it tells me why it taking so long to finish this war in iraq.  i give to three example the guy playing air guitar in the middle of a road (car bombs or a sniper on the bridge could take them out.) jumping off ramps with bikes at guard towers which really tells me they are not paying attention and not worrying about anything happening to them and fooling around on move vehicles as well.

for the non-combat deaths alot of people where shot by people screwing around with loaded weapons.

Also the week when i enetered the base I was at a female soldier got hit by a vehicle and her skull crushed in, both parites where to blame on that but the driver of that vehicle last i knew was never found do the the fact that it had been raining and there was mud all over the place.

Also vehicle flipping over and what not

if you notice the non-combat death they won't explain it to you reason being someone was screwing around and not paying attention at all.

and the helicopter crashes that one is more hard to explain but basically 100% foucs and awarness is something all soldiers are told that need to be done even if you have been in for 15-20 years. focus and awarness are the key for that.

on that video thats my exact point flipping bikes and playing air guitar is something you do not do out in the open in a combat zone.

and from the last statement from s2 those people are the ones screwing around are the ones who think it is funny.

198698[/snapback]

As for the bike stunts are you sure there is not adequate surveillance of any approaching threat. I would hope that the soldiers would have opportunities for breaks where they can participate in such recreational activities. I know what isnt always possible. As for screwing around in a moving vehicle I am not sure how dangerous it is. Are there any big bumps that could cause them to go flying off it. Ill look at the air guitar later. I am curious about the threat of snipers. I know in an urban area you couldnt detect them. I am not sure about the sniper threat in the desert. I guess a sniper could berry himself. I am not sure if they can spot buried snipers or not. I am not sure if snipers can move though the desert without being spotted and I am not sure how many good snipers the insurgents have. I would be curious in any information you have.

Sad. Truly sad. My thoughts are with the families left behind.And I fully support St Mike on this one. I doubt any of those soldiers were told their stint in the Forces would be fun. And I'm pretty sure that nobody was sent to Iraq to have fun. Be aware, stay aware, stay alive.

That's sad, I'm older than alot of 'em...and to think I died...horrible. ^_^ Such a long list.