xisto Community
thebluekirby

My Wallpaper...

I made this on Paintshop pro 7. Nothing more then that =P

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/404.png

what do you guys think? i have no idea how long i spent on this wallpaper.... XD

please leave any comments or suggestions~

198643[/snapback]

If possible, upload your image at our gallery.

Yeah! nice work, i have a lot of respect for that. great use of colour.did you use a graphics tablet to do that, or just a mouse? i'm trying to work out if it's worth buying a tablet myself ^_^ peace out

The bright colours nearly burned my retinas. How can you handle looking at a bright screen like that, especially if it's very late at night and your dark (none bright) game has just CTD. Still looks cool though.

WOW! This is beautiful. An dyou do this all with PSP?? I made some things with PSP but I never knew I could make these things with it. Are there any lessons on the internet to show you how to do this or any tricks orsomething! It's beautiful.

The bright colours nearly burned my retinas. How can you handle looking at a bright screen like that, especially if it's very late at night and your dark (none bright) game has just CTD. Still looks cool though.

198708[/snapback]

oh...well, my computer screen light has been lessened so all bright colors look less bright then they should look on my computer XD sorry about that;;;;

and thanks for the complements everyone =D

ah, Nani Cheri, I made this wallpaper using layers. If you put one image on top of another image on PSP, as two seperate layers then go to layers >> properties and select a blend mode, you can get a cool abstract looking image XD (depending on what the image looks like). But doing that, I blended together lots of images and ended up with this =D

I like it. Do you do the anime stuff? Like the layouts etc? Well it's really cool and I love the kind of misty dreaminess going on ^_^