xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
JohnBoy

Cannot Access Cpanel :(

I seem to remember having that problem. Try making 69.50.188.18 or yoursite.com (if it has propagated) a trusted site.

Alternatively, download another browser such as firefox or opera.

If you have the same problem as I did, you shouldn't be able to connect to cPanel on any site.

When you change your Domain Name Servers to point to a new webhosting server, the process is quite steady. It usually take up 2-48 hours. I remember when I changed the DNS, the new point changed almost after 2 days.I have a suggestion for you people. Try using some proxy webservers or websites which offer anonymous browsing. Browse your website cpanel through these websites & I'm sure if your website exists, it will show up from there. Type "Anonymous Browsing" in Google search box & the first result will be the page, that will be useful to you.

I have done the make a trusted site thingie... no joy.

I am going to get firefox.

No, I am not having the same problem as you. I can access cpanel on other sites, but not mine.

^_^

I seem to remember having that problem. Try making 69.50.188.18 or yoursite.com (if it has propagated) a trusted site.

Alternatively, download another browser such as firefox or opera.

If you have the same problem as I did, you shouldn't be able to connect to cPanel on any site.

198814[/snapback]

Just because I had one member having the same problem but it wasn't with cPanel.

When you click on this link http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ what actually happens? Do you see Windows login pop-up window (asking for username and password) or does it go directly to the "Cannot find server" page?

If it's the second case, I think your current browser is either not capable of making a secure logon or your browser turned off something (I don't know since member name wow figured it out) that prevents from showing you the login window.

Update

It is determined and confirmed that it is JohnBoy's personal computer issue. While the computer issue is being resolved please be patient and do try to access your cPanel using another machine.

Topic is now closed.