xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Becca

Happy Halloween To those are TRAP17

Happy Halloween everything (when it comes) It seems like everyone's making halloween graphics/layouts for their websites so I thought I'd vexel a pumpkin!

Posted Image

I did it in Photoshop CS and it took less that around half an hour ^_^

oOo! that's cute lovely pumpkin....may be making it a bit scary would have been nice...i.e. having sharp teeth and big glowing eyes ^_^I really like the text as well!nice work

to much white and not enough of pumpkin orange black and yellow, but still good though.

did you draw that by mouse on photoshop? less then half an hour? coo, that's so awesome!!! i like the background too! that'd make a perfect wallpaper for halloween!! everyone is getting into the halloween spirit! YAY~!

did you draw that by mouse on photoshop? less then half an hour? coo, that's so awesome!!! i like the background too! that'd make a perfect wallpaper for halloween!! everyone is getting into the halloween spirit! YAY~!

198641[/snapback]

yeah simple vexel of a pumpkin by mouse.. drew the ugly spider too.. i forgot how many legs they had as well lols.. i had to google it.. (>.<)

oh and S_M ... i didn't know what to put there because the pupkin was too big.. ^_^

That's really neat. I can never do anything to resemble that not even the small spider or the big pumpkin just to name a few. Your really good at this thing. Thanks for making everyone a desktop background or whatever people will use it for. Its nice. Maybe you can make Holiday Backgrounds. Start you own website. that would be cool. Thanks again. I'll be using it.

yeah simple vexel of a pumpkin by mouse.. drew the ugly spider too.. i forgot how many legs they had as well lols.. i had to google it.. (>.<)

oh and S_M ... i didn't know what to put there because the pupkin was too big.. :P

198896[/snapback]

It looks like you should have done the spider with the pen tool, it looks like the pencil tool was used.

Happy Halloween to you also (when it comes) Its really a nice work but you should also draw a eyes and mouth on that, its really looking perfect halloween, but anyhow, its really a good work buddy, I really like that.........Awesome work and keep it up.Regards,ZaarooN