xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Amezis

Not Ranked In Google

A month ago, I moved to paid hosting and got a domain name for one of my sites, which is a fansite for a game.

The fansite has a very good ranking in MSN Search, and if I search for the game name (RuneScape), my site shows up on the second page. Also, on some popular search words for the game, my site is the first result.

I have around 40 incoming links, the page has big updates 2-3 times every week, the site is valid w3 (except that I don't have added the doctype), I have submitted my page to Google Sitemaps and the page is crawled many times every days, and I am even using Google Adsense, which actually shows relevant ads, and not public ads. And of course, I've manually submitted my site to google.
Also, my site is slowly getting indexed in Yahoo, but the ranking there is pretty bat at the moment.

This is the site adress is http://www.global-rs.com/

So, is there anything I am doing wrong?
My site is not indexed at all... When I'm searching for site:global-rs.com in google, there are no results...

Is there anything I can do to get my site indexed?

A month ago, I moved to paid hosting and got a domain name for one of my sites, which is a fansite for a game.

The fansite has a very good ranking in MSN Search, and if I search for the game name (RuneScape), my site shows up on the second page. Also, on some popular search words for the game, my site is the first result.

I have around 40 incoming links, the page has big updates 2-3 times every week, the site is valid w3 (except that I don't have added the doctype), I have submitted my page to Google Sitemaps and the page is crawled many times every days, and I am even using Google Adsense, which actually shows relevant ads, and not public ads. And of course, I've manually submitted my site to google.

Also, my site is slowly getting indexed in Yahoo, but the ranking there is pretty bat at the moment.

This is the site adress is http://www.global-rs.com/

So, is there anything I am doing wrong?

My site is not indexed at all... When I'm searching for site:global-rs.com in google, there are no results...

Is there anything I can do to get my site indexed?

198498[/snapback]

try doing a search on google for seo .... search engine optimisation.

you should find some clues there.

Problem being the Sandbox as has been stated in another topic before. also Google searchs for many websites containing the 'search words', i believe Google have the problem of accepting sites, that really dont have any purpose relating to the serch topic. Whilst having a search engine like Google can help bring visitors to your site, i believe it is more effective to post your website around forums and places relating to your actual site.

Dear Pascale Stang,Your site is Sandboxed till now. This is the period during which all new sites does not get included in the search results.But with 40 backlinks your site should have come out of the sandbox very soon.(My search shows that it has 0 back links.)Try to get links from good PR sites. You may check the PR of a site from Google toolbar.For experiment with this backlink theory, I once got my brand new domain name linked by my other high PR site, and within two days it was on the search results.Generally a PR 7 site may get your site crawled within 24 hours. A PR5-6 site may get it listed in two or three days and so on.Also if you have access to the old site use 302 redirect insted of any other redirection to the new site.

Sunny - You can't check backlinks for sites that are not indexed...If you do a backlink search in MSN, where my site is indexed and have a good ranking, you can see how many backlinks I have.Tuddy - Thanks for your advice :P Zerohawk - You should read my post before replying, I wrote that I have submitted my site normally AND to google sitemaps. Also, you don't need to submit the site manually to get it indexed.Niloc - I know lots about SEO, and is there something I haven't done to get a good ranking? I have good keywords, my site shows very relevant content, I have a good title, no errors in the HTML, regularly updated, many backlinks etc.And if I can get very good ranking in MSN after only one week, appearing on the first hit on many popular search terms, I should know something about SEO... :P

I don't buy that stuff about the sandbox. I just got 4mx.biz indexed in less than a month. I think that you need to work hard to make people want to come to your site anyway. Google will find it if it matters.

I don't buy that stuff about the sandbox. I just got 4mx.biz indexed in less than a month.

I did too for a site with a very uncompetitive search term. But if you want your site to show up in search results for competitive terms, expect to be affected by the sandbox and/or ageing delay.

It is not because of the sandbox. Firstly, if my site would have been in the sandbox, it would be indexed, but without a good ranking. But it's not indexed AT ALL. Secondly, my site has been up for quite a while now, so it should be out of the sandbox. :)

You can check this topic, where I have explained what I have done to get ranked:
http://forums.xisto.com/topic/28321-my-new-site-not-on-google/