xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
MaticooL

What Graphic Software You Use?

well i started out with APS 7 then went straight to APSCS2 and i havn't change since wonder what the new one will be like when macromedia combines it software with adobe I think can't remember.

I want to say what graphic programs I use.First of all in the graphics section I use Adobe Photoshop - the best **** photo-editing program. You can use do a lot of web-graphics and it's very good. You can find a lot of tutorials on the Internet about using this program.I also use Flash 8 - the newest version of the popular program for making animated graphics for site and professional presentation.Also little programs like Irfanview because it's very useful in some situations.

I use Adobe Photoshop CS, and Illustrator. I have also tried a couple of the free opensource graphics programs available. Namely Inkscape (vector graphics) and the Gimp (for photoshop like features without vector features). All of them seem to work well, however as expected the Adobe products are a little more polished and documentation is available and easier to find.

hehe me..I'm another PhotoshopCS2 user. It's aboslutely amazing you should buy it!! I use Illustrator sometimes for vectors and I ALWAYS use MS Paint.

I dont know why you think that photoshop cs is better, because photoshop 7 has the same funcitons. I've tried photoshop cs, it takes a lot of space and RAM. I prefer to use photoshop 7 because then I can use another programs at the same time and faster ^_^

It may be a tad simple, but I use MS paint...You should see the sort of graphics I have created though. They are rather amazing, if I may say so myself ^_^

I dont know why you think that photoshop cs is better, because photoshop 7 has the same funcitons. I've tried photoshop cs, it takes a lot of space and RAM. I prefer to use photoshop 7 because then I can use another programs at the same time and faster  ^_^

198539[/snapback]

I thought that at first.. Until I started using the proram. It's a lot easier to I don't know.. make an image to get the 'look'.... well PHOTOSHOPCS '2' Pawns all .. OK?

Oh and MS PAINT Rawks.. and yeha.. you can create pretty awesome graphics using it..i do all my pixelling in it...

If only photoshop let you do Dashed outlines :'( it would be the perfect program.