xisto Community
chucksmagman

Why Dont Have Burnout Games For Pc? please EA make a burnout version for PC

if they haven't already made then they probably never will. if they wanted to make it for pc they would have already made it. i guess they just don't think they will get enough profit from it. pc's are better for first person shooters and real time strategy games. racing games are better for ps2. i have burnout on ps2 and its pretty fun but i can't imagine it on my pc.

In my opinion, Burnout is a totally overrated game. The graphics have never been great, the game play becomes really boring after a while and then what are you left with? A game that sits on the shelf, never getting played again. That's just my opinion, and maybe the figures would suggest that there isn't enough burnout fans on the PC to warrant spending millions on releasing to this format.

it is on pc God I'm tryna find a download link for burnout 3 (if anyone has one tell me Please) and all I'm getting is does burnout exist on pc? or why don't they make burnout on pc?!