xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
guangdian

Oh,google Deleted My Site. on the keywords search result

and bad luck.it's have been 2 days.when i entered my site title,i just can not found my site on the search results.who would help me with that.my site is a forum but not cheating or spam to the google.i need your help.i just had email to the google support#google.com,i would like them will solve it for me,because i'd got the search enginne for the bandwidth.guangdian.

Welcome to the wonderful world of webmastery. One of the things you're going to have to expect is to experience trouble with search engines.Try checking if any pages within your website are in the Google index, by entering in the search box 'site:yoursite'. If the page in question is indexed and hasn't been dropped completely, then it probably means that Google has decided that your page isn't of as good a quality as another or isn't overly related to the search term in question. In which case, your position would be replaced by another site that the engine feels is of higher quality and relavence.If you aren't aware, a 'Google Dance' happens about once a month, where they update their index and all page rankings. It would seem that the ranking for the particular page on your site has been lowered for that term. Try looking through all results pages, to see if it's there at all (not just the first 10 or 100 results, but all of them). The web is obviously a very competitive environment, and there will always be someone else trying to target the same keywords as you (especially if it is a commonly used term or phrase).

First and formost thing folks at google are never going to answer your email . Secondly the reaon i think your site went down in google may be that when google's bot came to index your site ur server might have gone down due to which it could might get fresh google index

thank you spectre.and as you guide.i checked the search result of "site:mysite.com".there is 100-200 results then only 1 page is "mydomain.com"the other is "bbs.mydomain.com" which has been deleted from the server.oh....i just don't know how i would go with that.

Hey Stay Cool...Google never touched by human hands..you know BOTS will be contiously visiting all the websites and keep raking them and sorting them without ceasing. So I think your website will be pushed back by giving low ranking ^_^I tihnk I am right ^_^Just verify it.

oh.thank you nehemiah.and there is a suprise for me that.althought the google search results deleted the site of mine.but on the alexa rank i'm growing 5 0,000.^_^.i'd like the web.

Ive never been able to actually get into the search engines, how many submits or things i improved, it didnt matter but now i cant be bothered. Once i get a community or anything like that with link exchanges and such, it will come by time.Indeed the world wide web is a very competitive environment, your content could match with a thousand other websites, thats why the formulas of search engines are so important, else it would be a crazy job for google, alexa, yahoo, etc.Ive learned that you should never try to directly achieve something on the web, it will work the other way, getting you to a further distance. Be patient and provide frequent updates to your site aswell as adding content regularly, by time you will see your site going up or even IN the rankings.Google has one of the most complex search formulas aswell as one of the most strict requirements, only a mere few people know the actual formula, wich is worth quite a bit if i might add.And that youre site got deleted from the rankings is because of that formula, wich requires, as i said before, frequent updates, additional content regularly, link exchanges and more..