xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Zychez

Cs Movie

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

most counter strike players (in europe and US) like to drink mountain dew whenever they play. for some reason, it became their "Drink of Choice". you can see this behavior when you watch huge LAN parties in Europe.

They'd play Counter Strike, Quake, Red Alert, Starcraft, Warcraft (DOTA), etc for up to 80 STRAIGHT hours and according to their, uh, culture, drinking Mountain Dew enables them to play and play and play without loosing their reflexes.

yeah, I watch the NOW channel quite a lot.

I was expecting them to bunny hop. ^_^

When I try to open up the website..it gives the error!Surprised to know that the people are drinking Mountain dew to keep the concentration to play the games for 80 hrs! Is it possible!!!And if it is possible then is it possible only with Mountain Dew or any other drink...if that is the case then I think people must ask for the check of Mountain Dew to make sure that it is not having anything mixed in it!

a very funny cs play,and i have saw the sorts of plays before.

this one is special. the sound of it are all from the Counter-Strike original game.

and the first personal shot is just the same as the game.

the funny i just like is :

beginning,two ct is by the side of the door,one said:"you take the point" another:"negative",

"you take the point","negative".

:P

the end,only one ct left,he went to hostages,the hostage even saying

"hostage has not been saved"

:P when he switched to knife proach to the hostage,the hostage said the same as the game

"okay,take thy get out of here"

.the funniest thing is the two men roling on hostage.they are the funniest on the play.

the counter strike is an old game,i started to play it from 2001,ended on 2003.it really gave me the pleasure of fps game.this screenshot on my mailbox,is made on 2001 year.the version i was playing on that time is just the CS 1.3 i think.

Posted Image

Wow the show is so cool. They dressed up almost the same as the characters in the game. Even their weapons are almost alike. Except the hostages, the rest looks real cool. The idea is good..

did you guys know that this korean guy who played for a whole week without sleeping died? i always remind myself of this when i'm playing games non-stop lol. its bad for your health aswell, sleep is your friend. ;]

Here is a alternavie link from YouTube

Counter Struck 07:16 minutes

They really copied the game. So they dont even make face expressions :)

But really when that guy sniped to death, he should wear a at least a black shoe or something. That was the only scene where shoes seen, and it's tennis shoes :(

And wish they added CS menus- health bar when we see from 1st person.

But anyway, a really great short-movie!

Chris shot this movie in a local warehouse in Minneapolis MN, for his final project in film class at MCAD. It took about 6 weeks from planning to completion; actual work time (writing, shooting, editing) was about 60-80 hours.