xisto Community
E-Sector

Which Console Will Win The Console Wars?

Which console will win the console wars?  

34 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I dont know if Sony does, but Nintendo will create Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection, a online service where you can download old games from NEs, SNES, n64.. and Play your games online. But perhaps is the 360:s online service better, i dont know. But I don't think it is the online service on 360 wich will be the thing which does like it win. I think it is the massive 3part games, Microsoft have already stolen some developers from Sony.But... Nintendo have maybe some secret... In fact, we can't decide it right now, becouse wee don't know all the information about Revolution.

I still say the Xbox 360 is the best due to ist sheer processing power. The only downside is that its got a Microsoft Operating System lol. One other good point is you can plug a monitor into it, unlike the PS3. :P

with both, they dont come with a hard drive as stock. you have to buy them extra, teh default extra hard drive is 20Gb for the Xbox. And the PS3's 'Cell' processor with one core at 3.2Ghz, um no.... The Xbox processor with 3 cores at 3.2Ghz each :P OH YEA!!! thats like a 3 in one baby!

I think it's be a close race between the 360 and the Rev. There are rumours of PS3 delays from a very famous Japanese dude, also it is predicted at $400 which is a terribly big investment for non-hardcore gamers. The Rev will be the cheapest and if anyone tries it they will want to buy it I'm sure. The 360 will be familar ground and will seel alot, how many no gamers Nintendo claim will see who wins this war.

.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ..................................................

PS3, of course.

.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ..................................................

Most people don't realize that Xbox is the lest popular system among gamers by a longshot. A recent poll on GameFAQs (the biggest gaming site in the world for those unaware) showed that about 50% of gamers don't own an Xbox. That's more than double the amount of gamers who didn't own a PS2 or Gamecube.

Statistics don't lie, and microsoft hasn't added anything to the 360 to make this gen any different.

Maybe, maybe will not the Xbox win, but, i think it will sell god, but Microsoft havent forgotten how much money the have lost on the orginal Xbox: 4 billion dollars!(4 000 million dollars!) :P

Are you really sure? I mean, Ps2 won the war beacouse it come first, had good game support and Dvd player. Xbox 360 will come out first, it will have good games (Halo, PerfectDark and more, many developers have gone over from ps3 to 360) and it will have the best DVD player.

i will be getting the Revolution because it will probably have the best gameplay which nintedo are all ways good at also it will be alot cheaper pople are saying it will probably be released at about $200 which is about ?120-?140 pounds i think so it a much better choice wen you look at the price of the others when they come out the xbox is about ?300 - 400 and the ps3 will probably be about ?500.@craglloif the xbox 360 is so much better than the ps3 how come the screen shots and videos from games for the ps3 look so much better than the xbox 360's it must just be because xbox is a microsoft product thus making it inferior to all other consoles and the people who are making games for it must be extremely stupid because they are making stuff for a microsoft product this means that the games wont be as good because the pople are stupid who make the games.

I think that Playstation will win the console wars. In fact, it already has where I live. Most of my friends who only own one video game system own a Playstation 2. The ones who own an Xbox also own a Playstation 2. Everyone I know hates Nintendo and we all agree we will never buy another one of their systems again.

@warriorpki dont get why you would hate nintendo and like a microsoft product O.o nintedo consoles normally have games with the best gameplay and xbox is jsut too bad to comprehend lol PS's are great have more adult games than nintendo but if the new nintendo has more adult games that come out for it it will definately win i think (just my view) also i think sony are going to die sadly and the xbox desereves to die but i dont know cos alot of people like it for some unknown reason lol