xisto Community
nehemiah

The Saddest Article I Ever Read ! A good article for guys

I think thats a pretty good article. Not that sad and not the super fantastic, but it has some good points. I like some of the side female insights. #3 is the truest from my experience with dealing with helping female friends through breakups. Ive done my best to be a good guy so i dont think ive ever committed any of the no-nos, except being mean to a girl that was mean to me then incurring her wrath and her incurring mine. pretty bad stuff. listen to this article about that.

This is a really good article, for a guy who wants to keep his girlfriend..And I don't remember who put in the thing about flirting when you got girlfriend but personally i think flirting is ok,as long as you make sure the other party knows you're taken. it hurts like hell when you pretend what we have between us doesn't exist.

Hello Friends,

This one was forwarded to me from my GF, I was so much possessive over her and more jeaouls in her guy friends matter. We fouhgt and she left, At that time she forwarded me this article. Anyway she came back to me now, but I can not forget those days which I read this atricaled with my tears in my eyes. I am trying little by little to apply this article. I tihnk this will be useful for guys Posted Image God bless.

Dear friend of mine sucess or falure of any relations is not based on any typecasted formula it differs from one to other so it may be possible that these points may apply on one but might not apply on others so dont follow such fix formulas and try to be what you are. And then see it works more than such formulas. 

I am really feeling good now after reading it and understanding the feelings of a girl in her own words.... I suppose i am the luckiest guy to have a girlfriend of mine who is so lovely and caring towards me......And i am happy for you too as you got her back ..and now as you know everything what she wants and what not you should always be careful for next time.....