xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Jesse

Australian Government Hospitals Annoying and Pains

Well I think its time for me to have another little vent. This time it is going to be about our Hospital System here in Australia. It is really bad. Why doesn't that Australian Government WAKE UP and smell the Coffee. Our Hospitals are over crowded there is no room. If you need on operation ... yeah right wait a few years and you MAY just get it done ... or in some cases you may even die before you even get seen in the Emergency Ward these days. Things are so bad that people are just refusing to go to hospitals anymore. Damn and I thought that doctors were bad.Notice to the Australian Government: WAKE UP ... Put More Funds Into The Hospital System. You OWE Us Tax Payers Something. And We Are Demanding Action. DO IT!!!Arh that feels a little better now ^_^

I've been to Australia! Heh, but here in the US, it's fine to me. I like the way the hospital works. My cousin works in one. He is the doctor, and getting payed well; so he does a great job. ^_^Australia needs to change. ( If what you said was true )

One of my friends friends decided to kick a block of concrete one day, and, lo and behold, the block of concrete had a reinforcing bar sticking out of it. So, happily bleeding out, she hustled herself up to the hospital - and then spent an hour or so bleeding out onto the floor while the routine appointments continued as normal.Aussie hospitals ain't the best places to work or go, and my mum works in one :|

Queensland Health is in an extremely bad state too, after the whole Dr. Death thing and all the other stuff :lol: - now they have that Mental Health report thing that's come out?Meh, the states blame lack of funding from the Federal Government, but the Federal Govt. says it's the State's responsibility... ^_^ - they're really helping each other to solve the problem, no?