xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Hiaito

My Family Is Amazing

My family is absolutly amazing. We have computers everywhere. You can call us the "Techno Family". We have a laptop in the kitchen, a laptop in the bathroom, a PC in every bedroom, a PC in the living room, a big sound system too in the living room. And a PC in the basement. The dough for all of this didn't come slow, but the merchadise came slow. >< We got this stuff like two at a time. This stuff has influenced me a lot to get into computers.

yeah ok richie rich over there....i wish we had that many computers...damn i wish i had ONE laptop...all we have is a desktop and its old...we dont have the money for a new computer at all....

my friend got the same family as u ^_^his parents even got 2 internet accesses to make sure they will be 100% time on-line :bthey even got sound system everywhere (even in WC!)

Are you rich? hahahI've got so many family members who are like that! But in my family we prefer the simple things... turns out I'm the only one at home who's comuter saavy. =pOh well.

I mean we aren't rich..We just got this stuff over time. And like only a few of them have internet access.

197273[/snapback]

I would have thought with something like this you;d have the whole place networked with internet access available anywhere, and user logins to your own area from most points in the house!

Oh My Gosh..Laptop in Bathroom!!! :lol:We I admit you peopl are of Techino Family. Hey are you maintaining any LAN connection, that wil lbe amazing especially for playing games ^_^

My family is absolutly amazing. We have computers everywhere. You can call us the "Techno Family". We have a laptop in the kitchen, a laptop in the bathroom, a PC in every bedroom, a PC in the living room, a big sound system too in the living room. And a PC in the basement. The dough for all of this didn't come slow, but the merchadise came slow. >< We got this stuff like two at a time. This stuff has influenced me a lot to get into computers.

196901[/snapback]

Wow, that's awesome man! We have plenty, but nothing close to that! We have a total 8 computers in one room (our computer room), but 3 my dad uses to test stuff (weird security stuff and whatnot). We also have a laptop in the living room (that's what i'm on right now), but not in the kitchen or bathroom! That must be so cool to have all those. But we live in a house with 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, but it's only about 1200 square feet. So 1 room is our storage room, and another is our computer room. We don't have a basement. It's annoying because i have a 14 year old sis, a baby sis, and 2 annoying younger brothers. And i'm 12.

But my Dad said when we move to a bigger house, we'll get Laptops or PCs (our choice, we all picked Laptops) for each of us. That'll be fun, when we can afford it, as we already have some computers.

We do Nehemiah. We have a LAN party from time to time, somethings my parents join in. But usually its my brothers, sisters and and a host of friends. We have a big house!Drake, 8 computers in one room? O_O

Well i can't see the purpose of having a computer in the bathroom to tell the truth. I mean, what do you do in the bathroom that you'll have free hands to use the thing? And being in the bath don't count, you go in the bath to relax and lseep, not use anything. and it might be alittle electoric shocking! ^_^

i call that bragging rights, but what kind of lagging do you have wit hthat many computers you would need several broadband or bigger just ot run smoothly.

Im happy with my 1 yr old comp. I nor my family is rich, and the ambience at home isnt good at all...so im spending alot of time on my own bought comp ^_^my girlfriend has a rich family though.. you can understand that sometimes causes some collisions between us hehe