xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
X-Zone

What's Up? Introduction

What's up everyone? I was just doing some surfing , really bored hehe . Dediced to look for some decent adless hosting plan to host a mmog forum , maybe Xisto will be the one? anyhow just saying "what's up?" ^_^

Welcome to the Xisto Forum. Keep posting and the hosting will follow sooner than you think. Be sure to read and follow the rules or the Mods will make notes and that isn't a good thing. They are fair, but don't make them mad....Enjoy your stay. Great place to hang out...

Welcome to the Xisto Forum.

Keep posting and the hosting will follow sooner than you think.

Be sure to read and follow the rules or the Mods will make notes and that isn't a good thing. They are fair, but don't make them mad....

Enjoy your stay. Great place to hang out...

196676[/snapback]

I seen ive spelt "Decided" wrong ^_^ but anyhow thank's for the warning but im not one to cause any trouble , im sure i won't bother anyone :lol:

Hey X-Zone! How things going? Welcome to the wonderful, delightful, but yet not over doing it, Xisto forums! I believe you will find this to be one of the best hosts out there. I never knew the wonders of Cpanel until I used it and found that there is more to life than just a file manager. This is a great hosting, its up most of the time. Every thing here is great. If you have any questions, feel free to ask a member or mod. We are here to help.Remember though, that after you have hosting, you need to mantain your credits to keep it. A good one paragraph long post will get you 1-2 credits, or days. So its not hard to keep it up. It is worth it for the hosting and friendly people anyway. Well, have a good day, welcome aboard, and enjoy your stay ^_^:lol:^_^

Hey X-Zone!  How things going?  Welcome to the wonderful, delightful, but yet not over doing it, Xisto forums!  I believe you will find this to be one of the best hosts out there.  I never knew the wonders of Cpanel until I used it and found that there is more to life than just a file manager.  This is a great hosting, its up most of the time.  Every thing here is great.  If you have any questions, feel free to ask a member or mod.  We are here to help.

Remember though, that after you have hosting, you need to mantain your credits to keep it.  A good one paragraph long post will get you 1-2 credits, or days.  So its not hard to keep it up.  It is worth it for the hosting and friendly people anyway.  Well, have a good day, welcome aboard, and enjoy your stay ^_^  :P  ^_^

196678[/snapback]

Hi wild20 , thank's for the warm welcome . Yea i find CPanel a very good hosting tool , most webhosting services are using it every day . I like forums so i don't think ill have any problem's staying active , i might not be on every day as i do have another project im working on , i will stick around though :lol:

Hi! Yeah, Xisto is really great, the only thing is that you gotta post like crazy! So Hi, and Hello!

Welcome aboard, X-Zone! I'm certain you found the right place to host your website. As there are plenty of topic and threads on this forum, posting/replying will be easy and the credits will pile up quickly if you keep at it. Just remember to make good quality posts and the rest will follow. The community here is great - the members are friendly and suportive. If you encounter a problem, just give one of the admins/mods a shout (or post it in the support forum).Anyway, hope you enjoy your stay here. Fell free to come back and post often.See you on the boards!

You?ve found the right host X-Zone.Coming from a member who has used and is still using their service I could tell you that this the best host around. No ads. and No downtime.Prefect for your forums...Anyway good luck and keep up the posting.

Hi X-Zone to the Xisto forums. You won't be bored anymore when you join in here. The hosting plan is really great!!! The webhosting really is 99.9% uptime and is super..no bull !!! The forums are filled with tons of bright, helpful folks. If you have any questions just post ∧ someone will be sure to get back to you..usually faster than you can imagine. PM the moderators if you have any trouble configuring or setting up your website.Enjoy your stay & make new friends ^_^ RGPHNX